Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello.... AGAIN!

Rocco

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

GOOGLE

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Honestly, do any of us really know how it happened? I was watching gun videos and a ad for canterlot wedding happened and I mistakenly clicked on it. after that my side bar was nothing but pony. Remember this was Circa 2012 lol.  

So I thought I would pop back in after years to the wayside and say hi! Since this grand adventure started for me back in late 2012, so MCUH has happened! I got made the lead admin of the Knoxville Bronies, I have made it to all the bronycons since 2013 including the last one. I became a father, twice! I gave up drawing and started writing over on fimfiction about Fallout Equestria. I moved like... 4 times. I was there for the last episode of G4 and the fallout from g4.5... I never left the fandom, but I did leave this forum due to outside activities, nothing bad. But I wanted to stop in, say hi and say I will be around more! I missed you all!.

Oh! Shameless plug, I write about fallout equestria and time travel. 
https://www.fimfiction.net/user/284837/RoccoRoccs

fanfic_cover__the_wildest_dreams_by_pridark_ddh184ehd.png

• Brohoof 4

12 hours ago, Rocco said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

GOOGLE

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Honestly, do any of us really know how it happened? I was watching gun videos and a ad for canterlot wedding happened and I mistakenly clicked on it. after that my side bar was nothing but pony. Remember this was Circa 2012 lol.  

So I thought I would pop back in after years to the wayside and say hi! Since this grand adventure started for me back in late 2012, so MCUH has happened! I got made the lead admin of the Knoxville Bronies, I have made it to all the bronycons since 2013 including the last one. I became a father, twice! I gave up drawing and started writing over on fimfiction about Fallout Equestria. I moved like... 4 times. I was there for the last episode of G4 and the fallout from g4.5... I never left the fandom, but I did leave this forum due to outside activities, nothing bad. But I wanted to stop in, say hi and say I will be around more! I missed you all!.

Oh! Shameless plug, I write about fallout equestria and time travel. 
https://www.fimfiction.net/user/284837/RoccoRoccs

fanfic_cover__the_wildest_dreams_by_pridark_ddh184ehd.png

hello, welcome back!
hope you have fun

• Brohoof 1