Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you do it?

Rocco

Ok, me and some friends do this in DM's, lets see if it works here too. 

Game: Would you do it? 

Rules: Answer the challenge question with yes or no along with a detailed description of how you would handle the challenge. (keep it tight, like a paragraph or two at most, but creativity is encouraged) Once your answer is complete, pose your own question or pass asking a question by saying "same question". If you answer "no" to the question, you may not pose a question of your own. Lastly, be a pony, in equestria as far as context goes. 

Let the games begin!

Ok, you are offered a check for 350,000.00 bits but you have to give a speech about starvation in Zebrica (pony africa) while under the influence of a truth spell that makes you give up embarrassing secrets about yourself every few seconds, all while on live national TV. How would the speech go?

Edited by Rocco
clarification

I immediately thought that there's no way I could do this, but as I typed out why I thought I came up with a solution.

Spoiler

I was originally going to say no to giving this speech because I was afraid of admitting to all of you that I'm only doing this for the money. However I've decided to save face by dedicating the vast majority of it to this cause. And sure I've just admitted that, but you're not exactly in a position to decline the donation. I should probably apologize for illustrating the power dynamic but neither of us would really care if the apology or its acceptance were genuine so long as our indivual needs and wants were met for this junction. I am nothing more than a supposed friendly face to provide just enough support so this place doesn't completely fall apart, all while my benefactors work to destabilize your homeland just enough so it may never make something of itself. Long have you been oppressed, but I bring old news. We bind you, not with iron! But with empty stomachs!

But after all of that I don't see how I'm not getting dragged away so it'd just be a waste and an embarrassment for all involved.

Going to have to go with no on this one, but I tried.