Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is the best Villain? Mean Twilight or chrysalis

Scootaloo9074090

Who is the better villain? Mean Twilight or chrysalis  

4 users have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Villain? Mean Twilight or chrysalis

• Mean Twilight sparkle
    • Queen Chrysalis

See the source imageSee the source imageMean Twilight Sparkle StanceExcellentSee the source image 

I just love Mean Twilight sparkle. her character is perfect mix of Intelligent and sadism,  and unlike the real twilight who is kind and caring. Mean twilight is the opposite she's Intelligent cunning manipulative and sinister. The Show first  ever  Sadistic Psychopaths. and also Queen chrysalis the former queen of the changeling is also evils too but not as ruthless as mean Twilight 

so who is the Best Villain between these two?

I liked Chrysalis until they started to trash her as an insane maniac. Until she lost her hive, you could have always seen her actions as some sort of “caring for her species“, even if her thinking was messed up.

I would have prefered some sort of redemption, where she finally accepts the change and gets back to her hive. Sadly, even season 9 kept her and the legion of doom as evil instead of making them good or at least neutral at the end.

For Mean Twilight; she had so much potential. If she would have kept the mean 6 together, we could have had an Harmony vs Chaos arc with the mane 6 vs their evil counterparts.

So from the potential, I'd say Mean Twilight and from what we got, Chrysalis😊

Edited by Neo_Shiron

10 hours ago, Neo_Shiron said:

I liked Chrysalis until they started to trash her as an insane maniac. Until she lost her hive, you could have always seen her actions as some sort of “caring for her species“, even if her thinking was messed up.

I would have prefered some sort of redemption, where she finally accepts the change and gets back to her hive. Sadly, even season 9 kept her and the legion of doom as evil instead of making them good or at least neutral at the end.

For Mean Twilight; she had so much potential. If she would have kept the mean 6 together, we could have had an Harmony vs Chaos arc with the mane 6 vs their evil counterparts.

So from the potential, I'd say Mean Twilight and from what we got, Chrysalis😊

and How Mean twilight Mock Her Chrysalis. HAHAHAH and I think Chrysalis went insane after she lost her hive.