Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Rainbow dash ( Alicorn )

Scootaloo9074090

Friendship - Rainbow Dash As A Alicorn - Free Transparent PNG Clipart  Images Download Hello my loyal subject, It Rainbow Dash The princess of friendship and wonderbolt here to answer your question. so ask me anything so long it isn't anything weird.

No shipping questions.
No hate questions against the characters.
No inappropriate questions -  even I Value Good manner
No one-word responses.
Please be clear with your questions so our characters can answer them properly.
No repetitive questions.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 2021-10-15 at 8:06 PM, Zoom Jump-Scare said:

How did you become an alicorn? And does being an alicorn make you a princess? And why?

pinterest.comWell I Did Become a alicorn  princess in my Universe by saving my friend and family from lord Tirek from Destroying Ponyville and with Honored and Loyalty to my pony subject, I became the Princess of friendship, not All Alicorn are Princess. some are Kight and warrior or Guardian and other are Evils and corrupt.   Fanmade Pony Request 160 Alicorn Rainbow Dash By Ah - My Little Pony  Rainbow Dash Alicorn PNG Image | Transparent PNG Free Download on SeekPNGand unlike your Rainbow dash from your universe I keep my ego in check.   My subject wellbeing  and safety  is more important  than my Ego and Pride

Edited by Scootaloo9074090

So what are your responsibilities as an Alicorn in this world?

Would you consider them the same as me ruling my fellow Changelings at the Changeling Kingdom

6 minutes ago, Thorax said:

So what are your responsibilities as an Alicorn in this world?

Would you consider them the same as me ruling my fellow Changelings at the Changeling Kingdom

385287 - alicorn, alicornified, artist:horsefan999, pony, race swap,  rainbowcorn, rainbow dash, safe, solo - Derpibooru | Rainbow dash, Pony, My  little pony 1Well I just like ruling your changeling well Ponies can't shapeshifted and well I am the Princess of Friendship in my universe and also a wonderbolt and also the headmare of the school of friendship well isn't easy to do all three of my job all at once but it part being a princess