Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Bluebell Archimedes Shrub

Ragland Tiger

"This-this is m-m-my official ask th-thread!  Go ahead and ask-ask away!"

2050928983_bluebellcutiemarkhires(3)(1).thumb.png.c9133193b9bcfcbe9044413656283f98.png

I am originally from Appleloosa, but my current home base is in Canterlot.  My foalhood was rough, partly because I'm a chronic stutterer, but mostly because I was born the only unicorn in a town of earth ponies.  I was poor and illiterate when I was discovered by Spike the dragon in canterlot, and became acquainted with Twilight Sparkle, who taught me how to read and write.  I continued my studies under Princess Celestia.  I love history and eventually became Equestria's first royal historian.  I use magic only sparingly, if at all, because I'm so clumsy with it. 

Any questions?

Edited by Ragland Tiger

• 4 weeks later...

Chatterbox happy.gif Chatterbox: So you born as the only unicorn in a place of earth ponies, may ask you, did you actually made friends there or did you had bullying from your kind?

• Brohoof 1

@Balareth

I was bullied mercilessly as a foal.  It got so bad at school one day, that, out of my own anger and sadness, I shot a spell out of my horn that blew a hole through the wall of the schoolhouse.  Then, my parents sent me away to a boarding school in Canterlot.  It wasn't any better there.  One day, I just left and never returned,  and spent the rest of my growing up hiding on the streets of Canterlot.

Edited by Ragland Tiger