Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mean Twilight Sparkle Smiling Evilly Is Mean Twilight a Sadistic Psychopath? she lack empathy and enjoy Flutershy suffering and Intelligent and cunning, Master of manipulation

Common signs of psychopathy:

socially irresponsible behavior
disregarding or violating the rights of others
inability to distinguish between right and wrong
difficulty with showing remorse or empathy
tendency to lie often
manipulating and hurting others
recurring problems with the law

well some of the sign might Describe Mean Twilight

Signs of a Psychopath
Psychopathic traits may emerge during childhood and grow worse over time. Here are some of the most common signs of a psychopath:

1. Superficial charm — Psychopaths are often likable on the surface. They’re usually good conversationalists, and they share stories that make them look good. They may be funny and charismatic as well.

Mean Twilight is also Manipulative and Cunning.

2.Need for stimulation — Psychopaths love excitement. They like to have constant action in their lives, and they frequently want to live in the “fast lane.” Quite often, their need for stimulation involves breaking rules. They may enjoy the thrill of getting away with something, or they might even like the fact that they could “get caught” at any moment. Consequently, they often struggle to stay engaged in dull or repetitive tasks, and they may be intolerant of routines.

Mean Twilight  doesn't have a need for stimulations and is very careful and she is an master planner

3.Pathological lying — Psychopaths tell lies to look good and get out of trouble. But they also tell lies to cover up their previous lies. They have difficulty keeping their stories straight sometimes as they forget what they’ve said. If challenged by anyone, they simply change their story again or rework the facts to fit the situation.

Mean Twilight might lie to chrysalis of where the element were at

4. Grandiose sense of self-worth — Psychopaths have an inflated view of themselves. They see themselves as important and entitled. They often feel justified to live according to their own rules, and they think that the laws don’t apply to them.

Probably She might have Grandiose sense of self-worth

5.Manipulative — Psychopaths are really good at getting other people to do what they want. They may play on one person’s guilt while lying to get someone else to do their work for them.

Mean Twilight did Manipulative Chrysalis Pinkie pie and fluttershy.

6.Lack of remorse — Psychopaths don’t care how their behavior affects other people. They may forget about something that hurts someone, or they may insist that others are overreacting when their feelings are hurt. Ultimately, they don’t experience any guilt for causing people pain. In fact, they often rationalize their behavior and blame other people.

Mean Twilight does lack remorse of her action and doesn't care about  The real Fluttershy crying,

7. Shallow affect — Psychopaths don’t show many emotions—at least not genuine ones. They may appear cold and unemotional much of the time. But when it serves them well, they might exhibit a dramatic display of feelings. These are usually short-lived and quite shallow. For example, they may show anger if they can intimidate someone, or they might show sadness to manipulate someone. But they don’t really experience these emotions.

well it safe to say that Mean Twilight  Might not have any real emotion, and she might Pretend to have emotion only to manipulate somepony into achieve her goal of ruling equestria 

8.Lack of empathy — Psychopaths struggle to understand how someone else might feel afraid, sad, or anxious. It just doesn’t make sense to them as they’re not able to read people. They’re completely indifferent to people who are suffering—even when it’s a close friend or family member.

well it safe to say that mean Twilight doesn't show Empathy to anypony or any of the mean 5

9.Parasitic lifestyle — Psychopaths may have sob stories about why they can’t earn money, or they might often report being victimized by others. Then, they take advantage of the kindness of others by depending on them financially. They use people to get whatever they can with no regard for how a person may feel.

well mean Twilight was created from a tree bark and the piece of the real Twilight hair. so I don't think she have a Parasitic lifestyle

10.Poor behavioral controls — Psychopaths struggle to follow rules, laws, and policies much of the time. Even if they set out to follow the rules, they usually don’t stick to them for long.

mean Twilight does have good behavioral

11.Early behavioral problems — Most psychopaths exhibit behavioral problems at an early age. They may cheat, skip school, vandalize property, abuse substances, or become violent. Their misbehaviors tend to escalate over time and are more serious than their peer’s misbehaviors.

well mean Twilight was an clone of the real Twilight

12.Lack of realistic, long-term goals — A psychopath’s goal might be to become rich or be famous. But quite often, they have little idea about how to make these things happen. Instead, they insist that somehow they’ll get what they want without putting in the effort to get there.

well Mean Twilight does want to rule equestria, so I don't think she lack any realistic, long-term goals

13.Impulsivity — Psychopaths respond to things according to the way they feel. They don’t spend time thinking about the potential risks and benefits of their choices. Instead, they want immediate gratification. So they may quit a job, end a relationship, move to a new city, or buy a new car on a whim.

Mean Twilight is actually Patient and careful at planning to overthrow her creator

14, Irresponsibility — Promises don’t mean anything to psychopaths. Whether they promise to repay a loan or sign a contract, they aren’t trustworthy. They may shrug off child support payments, get deeply in debt, or forget about obligations and commitments.

Mean Twilight doesn't seen like Irresponsible type, she is Intelligent and manipulative  also know what she doing and would try anything to achieve her goal of ruling equestria 

They enjoy seeing people hurt.
They enjoy inflicting pain on others.
They cherish the idea of others being in pain.
They think it is all right to cause others pain.
They fantasize about hurting others.
They like to humiliate others to keep them in line.

well these does Describe Mean Twilight Perfectly

Tyrannical sadism    Exhibits paranoid or negativistic personalities

Antisocial
Cruel
Most frightening
Inhumane nature
Violent 

Unrestrained power
Dramatizing their ill-nature

well mean twilight does has an Inhumane nature and is very Cruel  to Everypony 

so is Mean Twilight a Sadistic Psychopath?

• Brohoof 1

She may be. But I think that is because she is hurt, and her behaviour is a defense mechanism to keep her from being hurt again. Meaning, she attacks before she can be attacked. Because she is afraid, and being manipulated by the subconscious fear that hides said trauma.

Internally, when there is stagnation, and the pain is not addressed, the individual will eventually find ways to invert the traumatic experience, to actually derive pleasure from it, as a way to get rid of it by means of repeating or projecting their own trauma.
This is one the main reasons why rapists usually have been victims of rape, themselves. Or, why psychopaths and murderers experience pleasure from harming others. So, they can calm the pain, but it will always come back, as long as the source of the trauma is not healed. And the more they feed the pain and fear, the more they will dissociate from all sensory capacities.
This is ultimately feeding the shadow body that is product of the karmic experience, creating further degeneration that leads to more self-destructive practices in a downward spiral that fractures the soul of the individual. And can actually destroy it. Adding to the collective of shadow beings stuck on earth, otherwise known a dead souls.

Psychopathy refers to a disconnection from our emotional body, which is always related to some form of trauma that is carried in our pain body and can, and does manifest from life to life, if not healed. Recreating the same karmic patterns, over and over again until the experience is accepted and forgiven with compassionate love, as we forgive ourselves and others in the light or our spiritual sovereignty.

• Brohoof 1

You know what's interesting? though all the rest of the Mean six where exactly what happened to the mane five when Discord got through to them, Mean Twilight is actually very different than when the real Twilight went through a similar thing in S2 premiere.

When the real Twilight became Discorded all she wanted was just to give up and run away; she even told Spike herself that they're leaving and she doesn't care where they're going and even tossed her crown into the trash; that is nothing like the actual Mean Twilight that was created from evil magic and wood that is basically everything that the original poster listed above. 

18 hours ago, Will Gazzzze said:

You know what's interesting? though all the rest of the Mean six where exactly what happened to the mane five when Discord got through to them, Mean Twilight is actually very different than when the real Twilight went through a similar thing in S2 premiere.

When the real Twilight became Discorded all she wanted was just to give up and run away; she even told Spike herself that they're leaving and she doesn't care where they're going and even tossed her crown into the trash; that is nothing like the actual Mean Twilight that was created from evil magic and wood that is basically everything that the original poster listed above. 

The Mean 6- Personalities
A lot of people who have seen the episode have said that The Mean 6 are a lot like when the Mane 6 got corrupted by Discord in Return Of Harmony but that’s not entirely true.

Exhibit A- Applejack, Pinkie, and Rarity
Applejack in Return Of Harmony has her lies…make sense and relateable to the situation while as her clone counterpart is a compulsive liar straight up (5th best Mean 6 character)
Pinkie in the Return Of Harmony turns into a grump while her clone counterpart is straight unenthusiastic and gloomy (even worse than Maud) (6th best Mean 6 character)
Rarity ends up becoming a hoarder but only for “Tom” while her clone becomes a compulsive hoarder (2nd best Mean 6 character by the way)
Exhibit B: Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy
When Rainbow got hypnotized by Discord she became disloyal to her friends by putting “Cloudsdale” over “Ponyville” while her counterpart in The Mean 6 she was straight lazy and didn’t really do anything (3rd best Mean 6 character)
When Fluttershy got corrupted by Discord she turned cruel and mean but her counterpart is more cruel and malicious (4th best Mean 6 character)
So the Mean 5 have more amped up personalities that the Mane 5 had when they were corrupted by Discord.

Honesty- Dishonesty
Kindness- Cruelty
Laughter- Gloom
Generosity- Greed
Loyalty- Undependable/Lazy
Now here’s the exception: Twilight.

Now in The Return of Harmony Part 1, Twilight didn’t get corrupted or hypnotized by Discord at all but in Part 2 she turned gray after her friends left her but the thing is that’s not her counterparts main personality trait in The Mean 6. I could say that Evil Twilight didn’t care for the Mean 5 and only needed them to get the Elements and take out Chrysalis. Evil Twilight’s personality is more in the middle of regular Twilight and Midnight Sparkle. So I could say for this:

Friendship- Isolation
Magic- Control (as Cozy Glow put it)
Friendship is Magic- Isolation is Control (that actually makes sense when you look at it)

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, Scootaloo9074090 said:

Now in The Return of Harmony Part 1, Twilight didn’t get corrupted or hypnotized by Discord at all but in Part 2 she turned gray after her friends left her but the thing is that’s not her counterparts main personality trait in The Mean 6.

That was exactly my original point!

You know I think when I said exactly I think you took it a little bit too literal. I meant that the Mean 5 were close to their Discord counterpart but mean Twilight was the one who was a big huge exception to the original Discorded version she had a lot more screen time to her.

19 hours ago, Will Gazzzze said:

I never thought of it that way. But you’re right. The other mean six were just copies of their discorded counterparts whereas twilights copy was something totally different. This time it was the exact opposite of her. It’s interesting really. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 2021-10-17 at 9:14 PM, They call me Loyalty said:

She may be. But I think that is because she is hurt, and her behaviour is a defense mechanism to keep her from being hurt again. Meaning, she attacks before she can be attacked. Because she is afraid, and being manipulated by the subconscious fear that hides said trauma.

Internally, when there is stagnation, and the pain is not addressed, the individual will eventually find ways to invert the traumatic experience, to actually derive pleasure from it, as a way to get rid of it by means of repeating or projecting their own trauma.
This is one the main reasons why rapists usually have been victims of rape, themselves. Or, why psychopaths and murderers experience pleasure from harming others. So, they can calm the pain, but it will always come back, as long as the source of the trauma is not healed. And the more they feed the pain and fear, the more they will dissociate from all sensory capacities.
This is ultimately feeding the shadow body that is product of the karmic experience, creating further degeneration that leads to more self-destructive practices in a downward spiral that fractures the soul of the individual. And can actually destroy it. Adding to the collective of shadow beings stuck on earth, otherwise known a dead souls.

Psychopathy refers to a disconnection from our emotional body, which is always related to some form of trauma that is carried in our pain body and can, and does manifest from life to life, if not healed. Recreating the same karmic patterns, over and over again until the experience is accepted and forgiven with compassionate love, as we forgive ourselves and others in the light or our spiritual sovereignty.

What makes you think she was hurt?.

She was a negative creation from the start, intended to be evil and only think in evil.

Now Vesper in The Folly Of Celestia was both a sad, troubled and hostile, hateful individual and I'm not sure if that is who you are think of as Mean Twilight.

I'm not sure if Mean Twilight was created by drawing power from Twilight's darkside since her hair was used.

5 minutes ago, Prysso said:

What makes you think she was hurt?.

She was a negative creation from the start, intended to be evil and only think in evil.

Now Vesper in The Folly Of Celestia was both a sad, troubled and hostile, hateful individual and I'm not sure if that is who you are think of as Mean Twilight.

I'm not sure if Mean Twilight was created by drawing power from Twilight's darkside since her hair was used.

If you are one those people who believe there is no psychological or emotional background for "evil". Then this conversation is over already. There is nothing to talk about here. For you do not understand the nature of trauma. As I was intending to offer a perspective with some actual application to life.

Either way, it does not matter to me. Believe what you will.

On 2022-08-12 at 5:13 PM, They call me Loyalty said:

If you are one those people who believe there is no psychological or emotional background for "evil". Then this conversation is over already. There is nothing to talk about here. For you do not understand the nature of trauma. As I was intending to offer a perspective with some actual application to life.

Either way, it does not matter to me. Believe what you will.

full.png

I Want Everypony Here to be Happy twilight might treat mean twilight like a sister (since it was part of   twilight mane that created mean twilight) and would offer mean twilight a chance to reform

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2022-10-09 at 1:06 PM, Kadeda said:

I think Mean Twilight is basically the road Twilight was on if she never changed and didn't meet her friends to the highest degree.

Do you think Vesper in The Folly Of Celestia was also what Twilight would have become if she never had found friendship?.

That was a very sad, lonely and dark fanfic but gives us some important stuff to consider.

It's possible a part of Twilight felt betrayed and frightened about being an alicorn and was slightly hurt that Celestia didn't explain it first.

Yet the alicorn amulet also brings out the dark side of a pony.

Maybe Twilight is super intelligent but the tradeoff is a slightly less stable mind prone to extreme emotions but not a psychopath.

Although without friendship Twilight Sparkle MAY have become egotistical and evilness could have corrupted her easier.

For all I know she may have joined with the villains if she didn't become Celestia's protegee and could have believed that she would gain the most power that way.

• The title was changed to Is Mean Twilight Sparkle a sadistic psychopath?