Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Corrupted Alternate Future Twilight Sparkle

Scootaloo9074090

Corrupted AU TwilightHello There My Loyal Subject I am Twilight Sparkle, The Heroes of Equestria, you maybe Think I'm evils but  do what needs to be done. What my mentor refused to do. Even when she knew it was the right thing to do. so Ask me anything

No hate questions against the characters.
No inappropriate questions - even evils have standard
No one-word responses.
Please be clear with your questions so The characters can answer them properly.
No repetitive questions.

( out of character: From an alternate universe where Nightmare Moon destroyed her friends before they could defeat her. Twilight was able to use the power of the elements herself to revert Nightmare Moon back to Luna, but was corrupted by all the power in the process(and it turned her into an alicorn), and Luna has to live with the guilt of what happened. )

Edited by Scootaloo9074090

(edited)
19 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Does being corrupt make you want to drink fruit punch and energy drinks just to scare ponies?  

See the source image ... Really? Why would it  make me drink fruit punch and energy drinks  when I'm corrupted? I pretty sure anypony can Drink Fruit punch and energy drink without being corrupted.

Princess Twivine Sparkle True FormSee the source image

Evil? I do what needs to be done. What my mentor refused to do. Even when she knew it was the right thing to do.

Luna? I more than likely will never truly forgive her for what she did to my friends, and she knows this.

But I still call her a friend. Why? Because I know she will never forgive herself for what happened, and she has vowed to spend eternity trying to make up for it.

I honestly don't know if she can. But I won't stop her.

Discord? Literally no one on the planet weeped when I got rid of him, and Celestia is a fool to say he could have ever changed.

Chrysalis? I knew my brother was dense, but I didn't think he was that stupid. But Cadance is more than happy to remind him.

Sombra? The Crystal Empire all but begged me to be their new Crystal Princess after that. I almost said yes too.

Tirek? Need I say more?

Starlight? Her heart was in the right place, but her ways would never haved worked. I made her my student for a reason.

Cozy Glow? Same problem as Starlight. But that's why I have them under my wings as my students.

And they both know what awaits them if they fall to darkness.

So yes. Call me evil for what I've done. Maybe I would have been different had Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash lived.

But I do this to make sure what happened to them never happens again."

Edited by Scootaloo9074090