Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Spirit of harmony (tree of harmony)

Scootaloo9074090

astral_twilight_sparkle_appears_again_s8Hello there everypony. I'm astral Twilight or Spirit of Harmony, I am the spirt of the tree of harmony. so ask me anything

Rules:

No shipping questions.
No hate questions against the characters.
No inappropriate questions - I may be a spirit but I do have standard
No one-word responses.
Please be clear with your questions so our characters can answer them properly.
No repetitive questions.

(darn I guess you beat me to it being the Tree of Harmony. I'll still ask some questions)

I noticed that after Sombra destroyed your original Tree of Harmony body even when you became a new tree clubhouse in the middle of the old castle, the Cutie Map didn't send anyone on any friendship missions since then. Does your "death" have anything to do with it?

(edited)
On 2021-10-25 at 12:15 AM, Changeling Will Guide said:

(darn I guess you beat me to it being the Tree of Harmony. I'll still ask some questions)

I noticed that after Sombra destroyed your original Tree of Harmony body even when you became a new tree clubhouse in the middle of the old castle, the Cutie Map didn't send anyone on any friendship missions since then. Does your "death" have anything to do with it?

1854498 - safe, screencap, tree of harmony, alicorn, pony, what lies  beneath, cropped, cute, female, implied twilight sparkle, solo, treelight  sparkle, twilight sparkle (alicorn) - Derpiboorunope, since friendship love and kindness has alright spread to equeatria and beyond equestria.

there really is no need to send them off by using the cutie map anymore since with the school of friendship,  equestria  has been in peace.

Edited by Scootaloo9074090

• 9 months later...
(edited)
On 2022-08-24 at 8:35 AM, cerysscottdavies said:

what do you think of the young 6??

also, I think your really nice and calm :mlp_smug:

When The Tree Talks - FimfictionThe young six have learned so much about the world around them. I'm really proud of them, “Indeed. Though they all came from different walks of life, I was able to determine personally that they have taken what twilight and her friends have sought to teach them to heart and formed a bond that has the potential to become as strong as the one twilight share between her bonds. It was because of this bond that Cozy Glow’s plan was ultimately foiled in the end.

2010896 - safe, screencap, tree of harmony, twilight sparkle, alicorn,  pony, season 9, uprooted, cute, female, head tilt, implied twilight  sparkle, smiling, solo, sparkles, treelight sparkle, treelightbetes,  twiabetes, twilight sparkle (alicorn ...” this sense of self-awareness is still very new to me. Up until recently, I merely existed, unconsciously carrying out the mission given to me by my creators.”

• 1 month later...

Despite the Elements of Harmony being destroyed and Twilight and her friends still able to use their powers, will they always remain as the bearers, or will there come a time when the Elements of Harmony have to find new bearers after the original ones leave this world?

(edited)
On 2022-10-02 at 12:32 PM, IsraelYabuki said:

Despite the Elements of Harmony being destroyed and Twilight and her friends still able to use their powers, will they always remain as the bearers, or will there come a time when the Elements of Harmony have to find new bearers after the original ones leave this world?

s08_e22__tree_of_harmony_twilight_by_theartsyemporium_dcq22vo-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9ODE0IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZWU0MjFiMWYtYWY4Yy00NzQ0LTg5NzItMzE3MWI3MTVkMmY4XC9kY3EyMnZvLTE4MDIyYmEzLTI4NWUtNGQwOC04ZTgxLTM4YTI0N2NhZGI1ZS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.6cP5xvk2AYzeGEDYPKStX_NOyg80L_SRS9dcmoQrmu8

Twilight and her friend won't alway be the bearers of the element, there will come a day when there will be new bearers. 

• 10 months later...