Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Tails of Equestria (players/spectators welcome)

North Star

Hey :) I have just started doing a little GMing for Tails of Equestria and after running a few sessions I have found it pretty addictive guiding ponies around Ponyville. 

The set up is that your pony is on an exchange programme to experience the ways of Ponyville, develop new skills, make new friends and generally grow into well rounded ponies in the best place in Equestria to do so. The other players are have so far been set tasks of sending a gift back home to their parents and designing a parade float, but there are many adventures waiting in Ponyville... Your pony would be joining at the current level of the group (level 2 as of writing). We're a friendly bunch and will help you with your char and you do not need background knowledge or anything to play. We are also pretty new ourselves, so don't get worried about things being too technical :P 

The RP runs on my Discord server on Fri evening/weekends (I try to make it Sat, but if it's another day I will get in touch with the specific time), so PM me if you are interested in playing or just dabbling your hoof in as a spectator and will add you on Discord.

image.png.d2ee3cfd7a5913d3fcf8cfaf46662d50.png