Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nightmare night week has begun!🎃

Princess Luna

Halloween is my birthday so definitely gonna be doing some small party as usual! I'm also planning to pass out some candies to the kids around the neighbors since I did it once last year and it was actually pretty fun! It's a shame we didn't get a chance to decorate our home with a Halloween theme since I wanted to get started doing that. But At least we have this fella at our front porch!:kirin: Next year I will definitely go all out with the decorations!

621CC409-D923-4D9E-BA4D-5D1E726FAEC1.jpeg.edabd7e2c9279eb00d83ffeeebeb0c75.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

Since here in Mexico we celebrate this day along with the Day of the Dead, and given that it's been quite a while since my family and I did something big for this date, I'll probably just stay home, relaxed and eating Pan de muerto with hot chocolate. :bedeyes:

And build our ofrenda, of course. :please:

• Brohoof 3

Who wants a trivia event for Nightmare Night Week 2021? I'm sure I can create something provided I remember what format I use.

• Brohoof 3

Well, so far, it’s comparatively underwhelming to the one I went 4 years ago. They’ve installed transparent walls were the actors appear to spook you, making you to expect them :sunny:. At least a couple of spots in Texas Chainsaw Massacre did spook me :fluttershy:

Spoiler

And those didn’t have the transparent screen :dash:

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned