Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing Happy Home Paradise

Will Guide

With this sequel of sorts to Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer coming in less than 2 weeks, I wanted to start this topic so that those who bought the game (whether on its own or through the Nintendo switch online expansion pack) can discuss the kind of homes they build, the animal neighbors they help, and other things to turn an archipelago into an inviting Resort

Note: if anyone comes just to complain about the price or how to buy it should take their complaints elsewhere. As this topic is about the game itself, not the business decisions behind the Nintendo Company 

Well I officially got The game pre-downloaded ready to play on release day. I'm also been making progress on terraforming my Island for the November 5th update.

Happy day 3 of Happy Home Paradise.

Although I can't believe that on my first day the game didn't tell me that I could take a picture of the client's home so I ended up coming back to the main office with a blank picture

• 2 weeks later...

I can't be the only one using this DLC to make awesome houses like this one. I gave one of my neighbors from my main island a vacation home that looks like a Wizard's Tower.

PXL_20211115_022743287.thumb.jpg.7a393f8e0ae63e101a33f4f9e6a8d498.jpg

Anybody else out there making vacation homes in Happy Home Paradise?

By the way make sure that when you're on Paradise Planning Island looking for clients or potential roommates make sure you look inside the facilities like the cafe in the restaurant in the school; you might be able to get them to move into a vacation home especially if it's an animal neighbor you like to have live within the archipelago