Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Trick or Treat, give me somethin good to eat!🍬

Princess Luna

I hope everypony is enjoying the nightmare night week so far! Today our main event has begun! I hope thee all art up for some Trick 'r ' treateth scavenger hunteth! Cometh on by and visit 23 specific members for candies! Just be wary that some art more hidden than others, and do not taketh this

Spoiler

for granted. it may be hidden within a link, backgrounds, and who knows what our staff members has tricks up their sleeves.  I hath heard some of mine own fellow ponies are also hiding candies as well! I hope my own hints art enough to get thee all started!

I hope we will get to gather enough treats by the end of Oct 31st, and of course.. some tricks along the way won't hurt too.

Good Luck!

full.gif

• Brohoof 3

• This topic was featured and pinned
14 minutes ago, DivineCurse1000 said:

@The Pumpkin King @Princess Luna How does this work? How do I find these candy buckets? I need some help with this!

So you'd go around the forum and look for a bucket of candies. They are mostly found in member's accounts.  such as

32 minutes ago, Princess Luna said:

who knows what our staff members has tricks up their sleeves.  I hath heard some of mine own fellow ponies

Some are more hidden than others, since some of the buckets are hidden in links and such, instead of being hidden in a "spoiler content".   Overall the two kind of account you should be looking for are staffs and our ponies friends!

• Brohoof 1

40 minutes ago, The Pumpkin King said:

So you'd go around the forum and look for a bucket of candies. They are mostly found in member's accounts.  such as

Some are more hidden than others, since some of the buckets are hidden in links and such, instead of being hidden in a "spoiler content".   Overall the two kind of account you should be looking for are staffs and our ponies friends!

I honestly can’t find anymore of them! Can you give me a hint or something?

Edited by DivineCurse1000
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Flying Pencil said:

Also, by location do you mean the users name or the user's page. 

User page!

2 hours ago, DivineCurse1000 said:

I honestly can’t find anymore of them! Can you give me a hint or something?

Keep looking, some are not obvious but rather well hidden. And I don’t mean that as a joke :ButtercupLaugh:. These hidden place are tricky. If you’re still unsure you can asks around since you’re welcome to work together or you can PM me if you have specific questions for me to help you with some specific hints. Since I can’t spoil much here. 

• Brohoof 2

only 6 so far, not sure I can find all by myself now:blush:

EDIT: Progress! now I'm at 18 candy bags!...seriously no idea for the last 4 now tough, i went trough both mentioned groups now, the 4 must be really good hidden or I'm blind

Edited by Deae Rising Shine~
  • Brohoof 1