Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Adventure awaits, so get me out of here~! (1x1 with Pastel Heart)

Samurai Equine

@Toshigami Equine

Pastel smiles, all cuddled up in her little pink sleeping bag as she looked over at Trilby.

"First day, first adventure! I would say another day, another dungeon but, we haven't encountered one of those yet!" She giggled. This was nice, different. She was happy she went along with this crazy idea with her new best friend.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Pastel Heart

Trilby is all warm and cozy in his sleeping bag. He smiles and lays down, looking out of the netted tent window. He can see some of the moonlight and the starlight.

As he looks on, Trilby looses his smile. Something heavy is on his mind. For a moment, he looses track of how long he's laying there. Seconds? Minutes? "... Pastel, are you still awake? Do you like traveling and camping with me?" Trilby looks over in her direction.

@Toshigami Equine

Pastel was still awake, playing her Gamecolt next to her lamplight. This seemed to be something she did regularly. When she heard his voice, she looked over to Trilby, pausing and putting it down.

"Of course! This has been a blast so far, we've already come so far in one day! Who knows where we'll end up tomorrow, the next day, a week from now... It's totally exciting! I never would have seen stuff like this if I didn't bump into you." She smiled cheerfully. She looked relaxed, happy, like whatever weight she carried at the start of the day was all but gone.

(edited)

@Pastel Heart

Trilby scoots a little closer. "To be honest... I've never done any of this before. I never went camping, I just read about it and prepared for it. This is my first time roughing it. I just hope I'm doing everything right... Truth is, I'm just a humble hat maker, but I've always dreamed of doing more. I've always dreamed of traveling to far places, going on epic quests, and maybe saving the day. I've wondered what it would be like to make to friends with all kinds of creatures, like mighty centaurs, rainbow colored changelings, wild griffons, and more~ Do you think I'm asking for too much in life?" Trilby asks.

He could use a hug.

Edited by Toshigami Equine

@Toshigami Equine

Pastel smiled. She rose from her sleeping bag, walked over and cuddled up in Trilbys sleeping bag, hugging him.

"I think there's a hero in all of us. I'm just a dumb filly who stumbled into an adventure too, like in the stories. I wouldn't be here if not for you, so, simple hat maker or not, you took a risk and took me with you so you better take responsibility!" She hugged his front leg tightly and cutely. She looked like a cat latching onto someone's arm. She'd look the part too if the muzzle and tail weren't a giveaway.

@Pastel Heart

Trilby smiles and hugs Pastel back, keeping her close. "Thank you, Pastel. In a year, maybe less, my hat store might not be in Manehattan anymore. But as long as I've got friends like you, it won't matter where I set up shop." Trilby kisses her forehead. "All right. I'll take responsibility. But only if you keep me from accidentally hurting myself because I tried to be a hero and went too far or something~" Trilby says with a giggle.

@Toshigami Equine

Pastel giggled and blushed. It was different, being kissed like that herself and not seeing it in a story. It was magical. If Pastel shrunk anymore she'd be puntable.

"If you get hurt, I'll be the magical girl to your rescue~ I'll heal you with my moon prism power!" She waved up her hoof like she was pretending to hold something, smiling sweetly.

@Pastel Heart

"Hehe. Sounds good... Moon prism make up..." Trilby snuggles Pastel, and oddly enough, it's what helps him get to sleep.

Time passes and morning rolls around. Trilby smiles in his sleep. "Silk crown bands..." Trilby says in his sleep moments before he wakes up. "Eh?" He looks around to see if Pastel is still here. Is she still asleep, or did she wake up first?

@Toshigami Equine

If Trilby was expecting an early riser, he was sorely mistaken.

There lies Pastel, sprawled out like a dork and drooling in her sleep. Her previous pillow, Trilby himself rolled her off some time ago and now she was just... lying there, with no signs of waking up until atleast the afternoon.

"I'll see you again in Crystal Manehattan, my dearest~ nyanya..." And she sleep talks too. Must be a chuuni dream, as expected.

@Pastel Heart

Trilby is somewhat happy to see Pastel still there by his side. Being gentle not to move her or break her sleeping in any way, Trilby gets up and gently walks out of the tent.

After taking a moment to wash his face and his hooves, Trilby begins setting up some supplies. He starts the day by cooking soy eggs and hay-bacon strips! Maybe the smell will wake her?

@Toshigami Equine

It was the smell of food that would resurrect Pastel like a SMT villain. She went from sleeping to sitting straight up in a millisecond. Wasting no time, she crawls out, her mane more of a bedhead than it usually is.

"Oh my~ breakfast in bed, darling?" She smiled teasingly and gets dangerously close to the hot food.

@Pastel Heart

Trilby practically laughs when she joins him. Awoken by food, right on the dot. "Oh course, my dear~! It's breakfast made with love and care. Make yourself comfortable in bed, and I shall bring it to you." Trilby says, acting like a husbando. "Oh, and don't get too close to the fire, Love. Wouldn't want you to burn yourself." Trilby says, noticing how close she is getting.

@Toshigami Equine

Pastel blushed and squeed, swaying. The first part was all she needed to go right back to bed, but that the nickname was a bonus arrow through the heart.

"Well, isn't that promising~? I'll wait like a good princess then!" She winked, fleeing back into the tent. Seems she took the breakfast in bed part pretty seriously.

...And back in bed she was. But this time wide awake and anticipating. Only big eyes peeked out from the sheets.

@Pastel Heart

Trilby laughs He just hopes Pastel won't be disappointed with his cooking. At the very least, he leaves some out for the mountain tiger and the squirrel, because he knows they are out there somewher.

A little later, Trilby returns into the tend with two plates of food with plastic utensils. With his magic, he has two cups of juice. "Bon appetit, mon merveilleux compagnon de voyage." He sits down on his own sleeping bag and gives Pastel a plate and a cup. The plate includes the eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and two cupcakes of either strawberry or chocolate chip flavor. "I'm not a pro chef, but I am sure you are bound to enjoy at least one of those items."

@Toshigami Equine

"Uhh... Por que?" Pastel says in.. Broken French? Maybe broken was doing it justice and it was mutilated instead. She sat up.

And atleast appearance wise she was sold already! She squeed cutely, practically melting more than the eggs did. "This looks delish, Trilly! Try being a chef for realsies sometime!" She wasted no time digging in, making a quick mess in the process. She was a messy eater and this was pretty clear now. Her background didn't have much in the way of table manners.

She ended up eating everything, in perhaps record time, letting out a small burp, pink cloud leaving her mouth. "Trilly is super duper husbando material! Marry me!~" She giggled happily. There is one thing she didnt finish; that being half of the strawberry cupcake. She smiled and picked it up, holding it to Trilby with a grin. "Orrr just take the rest of this and consider it our blue feather!"

@Pastel Heart

Trilby just eats quietly beside her, and not as fast either. He also giggles a little at Pastel's comments. "I take it you liked my food? That's surprising. I expected at least one thing to bad. I have a knack for over cooking the hay-bacon, which I did again." Trilby left most of his bacon untouched. "I can never get it as good as the restaurants do..." He mumbles to himself.

But then, Trilby sees Pastel holding up the half-eaten cupcake. At first confused, Trilby smirks and raises an eyebrow. "Oh? You want me to eat the rest of that cupcake? But you all ready ate half of it. If I eat the rest, then wouldn't that be an... indirect kiss?" Trilby asks, obviously not talking about platonic kisses like on the cheek or the forehead. As he lets Pastel think about her answer, he magically uses a napkin to clear around her mouth. Messy eater indeed~

@Toshigami Equine

"Pfft, Trillys Campside Kitchen is restraunt quality! Unrelated to beatdowns. Those are only on Saturday." She smiled.

Pastel thinks about it for a bit, and blushes deeply. Oh no! Shes been bamboozled! No, wait. She can still recover...

She clears her throat, shaking off the embarrassment and gives him a rather impish smile. "Eehh? A cute young maiden offers you her cupcake and you turn it down? How cruel! Maybe you dont really like me after all~" She pouts, giving the impression she could burst into (fake) tears any second. Someone must have read the Raritys Guide to Pony Charm.

@Pastel Heart

Pastel's cupcake suddenly feels light. That's because it's gone. Trilby is wiping his mouth. He ate it halfway through her speech about being a cute maiden. "Well, mustn't waste food and all that." When Pastel finally notices, he gives her a playful wink.

@Toshigami Equine

Pastels mouth fell agape, wide eyed!

"Uguu, you can't just eat while I'm pouring my heart out! Trilly is a meaniebuuuuttt!~" She blushes, running out of the tent.

She wouldn't get far, however,  as she tripped over last night's firepit. The desert for today is dirt.

"I'm okay!~" she declared in the distance. All the while a certain squirrel would swoop in, victoriously taking the last crumb of cupcake.

@Pastel Heart

"Pastel, wait!" Trilby reaches out as she runs out, not expect that.

But he wasn't fast enough to stop Pastel, and he follows her out to see her bite the dirt. "Oh love..." He uses his magic to pick her up and starts cleaning the dirt off her. "You know a fair maiden shouldn't run from a dashing rogue, especially after he just graciously accepted her gift." Once he has cleared the dirt away, he pulls her in for a hug. "If you're upset about the cupcake, I can always make you another. I don't mind."

@Toshigami Equine

By time Trilby had picked up Pastel, she was actually giggling. It looks like she was just having fun. She definitely wasn't opposed to Trilby spoiling her, though.

She smiled as she hugged him. "Ehehe, don't worry silly, I wanted you to have it! I was just... a little flustered. You fluster me, Trilly!" She booped his nose playfully.

@Pastel Heart

Trilby was surprised, by the comment and the boop. "Oh? I fluster you? Now why do I fluster you? Just for booping me like that, I oughta...!!" Trilby then surprises her by tickling Pastel! He giggles a little as he does so.

@Toshigami Equine

Pastel looks away bashfully, looking a little weary. Looks like she had something to say. "Well, I--" but this would go unfinished as she collapsed into a fit of laughs and giggles, the weak point had been hit!

"H-heeyy no fair cheap shot cheap shooot!! I call shenanigans!!" She giggled, trying to use her tail to counter attack the tickles, but it was much too late! Unless...

...Pastel counters last second by nomming Trilbys head! It didn't hurt, but somehow she managed to attach herself like leech. A hidden technique?