Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your favorite/least favorite EG Special?

phantompone1148

What was your favorite & least favorite EG Special?  

14 users have voted

1. 1. What was your least favorite EG Special?

• Equestria Girls (1st movie)
    • Rainbow Rocks
    • Friendship Games
    • Legend Of Everfree
    • Forgotten Friendship
    • Rollercoaster Of Friendship
    • Spring Breakdown
    • Sunset's Backstage Pass
    • Holidays Unwrapped
    • Dance Magic
    • Movie Magic
    • Mirror Magic
  2. 2. What was your favorite EG Special?

• Equestria Girls (1st movie)
    • Rainbow Rocks
    • Friendship Games
    • Legend Of Everfree
    • Forgotten Friendship
    • Rollercoaster Of Friendship
    • Spring Breakdown
    • Sunset's Backstage Pass
    • Holidays Unwrapped
    • Dance Magic
    • Movie Magic
    • Mirror Magic

My least favorite Equestria Girls special was "Spring Breakdown" and my favorite was "Forgotten Friendship".

My favorite Equestria Girls movie is either the first movie or Friendship Games and my least favorite is Legend of Everfree. 

Favorite - Rainbow Rocks and Forgotten Friendship. I feel like these are gonna be the favorites for these polls

Least Favorite - Mirror Magic, pretty much the epitome of missed potential. Should have gotten rid of the crappy villain plot and just focus entirely on Sunset and Starlight hanging out

• Brohoof 3

Wait, There was a winter wrap up special of Equestria Girls. How come I never heard of it? I tried to Google search it but all I get is just the original Pony Winter Wrap Up episode from the original show which has nothing to do with Equestria Girls

16 minutes ago, Will B. Bak said:

Wait, There was a winter wrap up special of Equestria Girls. How come I never heard of it? I tried to Google search it but all I get is just the original Pony Winter Wrap Up episode from the original show which has nothing to do with Equestria Girls

Wrong name, the EQG special is Holiday's Unwrapped.

My fav is Rollercoaster of Friendship!!!

Love it so much. The emotional connection shown between Rarity and Applejack is great. And the side stories are pretty fun too. Great ending song, one of my favs. 

Technically tied with Rainbow Rocks but because it's shorter I give it RoF.

I use to really like "Friendship Games" but recent rewatches I'm just boooooored waiting until I could get to Legend of Evergreen or other stuff in general. Songs aren't as great either. Tho I still like it.

I would say movie magic and dance magic while not by themselves are better than FG, I always put them along with Mirror Magic as a triplet as opposed to separate, so vote still goes to FG.

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to What was your favorite/least favorite EG Special?

Heya there! I altered your title a little bit for clarity since you're asking about people's fave AND least favorite EG special. Be sure not to leave out those small details in titles so that way people won't get caught off guard! Thank you!

Anyways, my favorite EG Special was actually really hard to choose. It's a tie between Rainbow Rocks, Legend of Everfree and Forgotten Friendship. 

My least favorite would have to be Spring Breakdown. There wasn't really a clear villain (maybe hints of the Storm King...) plus it was all over the place. The only redeeming quality of Spring Breakdown was Sci-Twi meeting Princess Twilight. 

• Brohoof 2

Favourites- Rainbow Rocks and Forgotten Friendship.

Least favourite - I'm gonna say the first movie. Never been a huge fan of it, because I don't really get anything out of it other than "Here's our favourite characters as humans." The other ones at least have something else to it.

• Brohoof 1

Forgotten Friendship still remains my favourite special because of the reconciliation between Sunset and Celestia. It was something we had to wait several years to see it happen and I'm glad that we got to see it in all its glory. Rollercoaster of Friendship has become my least favourite mainly due to Vignette being a terrible villain.

• Brohoof 2

Favourite - Rainbow Rocks, but only because Holidays Unwrapped is technically a series of shorts; otherwise it would be hard to choose. Rainbow Rocks is the best of the movies, whereas Holidays Unwrapped is possibly the very best arc of the short series. I wish we got more, but at least Equestria Girls went out on a high note. 

Least favourite - I got basically nothing out of "Mirror Magic" or Spring Breakdown. I think I liked Spring Breakdown more but I don't remember why. 

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Megas said:

Wrong name, the EQG special is Holiday's Unwrapped.

Well Winter Wrap Up is what it says in the poll; either the OP's got to fix it by editing the first post or one of the mods should.

@Courageous Thunder Dash

If you can, can you fix the poll so that in both voting section instead of Winter Wrap Up its supposed to be Holidays Unwrapped

Edited by Will B. Bak
Call to a mod

Favorite: Sunset's Backstage Pass - It's very well-written, has a great moral, and the idea of Sunset getting trapped in a time loop was hilarious!

Least Favorite: Movie Magic - The story is boring, it adds nothing to the series, and Juniper Montage is a pathetic and annoying excuse of a villain.

• 1 month later...