Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy pardners

Malarkey

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was recently reminded of its existence after it was mentioned in a Discord server.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I always liked My Little Pony since I was little but I resented G4 when it first came out for some reason. After S4 finished airing, I eventually watched a couple of episodes and found myself enjoying them. Then I watched the livestream premier of S5 back in the day and absolutely loved it. Now I have watched all the episodes multiple times and S5 is still my favorite season to this day!

Hello everypony, I'm an adult in my 20s and you can call me by my ponysona's name, Malarkey. I am a fan of all MLP gens (especially Generation 5) and I have come here in hopes of meeting cool folks, and discussing the G5 series when it eventually comes out. I still like Friendship is Magic and Pony Life too, of course! I just feel more connected with G5 because though it took me a while to warm up to G4, I've been infatuated with A New Generation and its characters from their start.

I'm a little eccentric but I strive to be compassionate and help anypony in ways that I can. My favorite G4 character overall is Starlight Glimmer and I relate to her more than any other fictional character.

Also, I must warn you that I am obsessed with Sprout because I find him an interesting, layered, cute, funny, and charming character. I used to get harassed a lot for liking him, so please don't be too mean!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

sproutnod2.gif.fa7a9731658e7a5b6afc2086fac00dc8.gif

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome @Malarkey,

interesting story :> I hope you will have a awesome time here with G4,5 and people :>

I'm also a little eccentric .. actually teacentric :>

Thanks and have a wonderful day too

• Brohoof 3