Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private SparkleExplosion Roleplay

Sparklefan1234

When we last left our hero's, The "Great and Powerful" Trixie was responding to Starlight Glimmer by being sarcastic which,

is totally and completely out of character for her. 

---

Now that that's out of the way, let us get back to our story. 

“Don’t worry, Trixie, I have that covered. Speaking of making amends…gosh, I don’t even think we’d have enough seats for all the ponies I’ve wronged…I supposed I could start with my dad and my closest friends from the village, Sugar BelleDouble DiamondParty Favor, and Night Glider.

"You should ask Twilight Sparkle's dragon, Sponge to send out a mass wedding invitation." "Trixie knows you two are close friends." 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

10 hours ago, Trixie said:

When we last left our hero's, The "Great and Powerful" Trixie was responding to Starlight Glimmer by being sarcastic which,

is totally and completely out of character for her. 

---

Now that that's out of the way, let us get back to our story. 

"You should ask Twilight Sparkle's dragon, Sponge to send out a mass wedding invitation." "Trixie knows you two are close friends." 

“Uh, you mean Spike? You’re right, though, he is good at sending out invitations. I’ll have to ask him about that.” *teleports to Spike’s location*

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, Starlight Glimmer said:

“Uh, you mean Spike? You’re right, though, he is good at sending out invitations. I’ll have to ask him about that.” *teleports to Spike’s location*

*Rolls eyes* "Well, excuse Trixie if she can't keep track of all of Twilight Sparkle's friends like you can, Ms. Apprentice." *Smiles*

On 2021-11-16 at 12:29 PM, Trixie said:

*Rolls eyes* "Well, excuse Trixie if she can't keep track of all of Twilight Sparkle's friends like you can, Ms. Apprentice." *Smiles*

“Well you better start learning them if you’re going to be a part of my family, Trix!” *winks* “Now, let’s go see Spike!”

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Starlight Glimmer said:

“Well you better start learning them if you’re going to be a part of my family, Trix!” *winks* “Now, let’s go see Spike!”

*Sighs heavily* "Alright, but Trixie is NOT taking the aisle seat on the train this time." 

*Meanwhile, back at the Castle of Friendship, everypony is happy to be home. Everyone that is, except for Twilight Sparkle*

*Sighs, sadly* "I cannot believe we left Della and our friends in the middle of the night without so much as a goodbye." :worry:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

11 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

*Sighs, sadly* "I cannot believe we left Della and our friends in the middle of the night without so much as a goodbye." :worry:

*Comforting*

"Don't fret, Sugarcube." "The Gingerbread Pony Festival" only comes around once a year and you have an obligation as the Princess of

Friendship to judge the structural integrity of the townsponie's gingerbread houses."

*Nervously* "Plus, Pinkie Pie'd be *really* upset if you missed it." :lie:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

7 minutes ago, Applejack said:

*Comforting*

"Don't fret, Sugarcube." "The Gingerbread Pony Festival" only comes around once a year and you have an obligation as the Princess of

Friendship to judge the structural integrity of the townsponie's gingerbread houses."

*Nervously* "Plus, Pinkie Pie'd be *really* upset if you missed it." :lie:

"Not to mention the fact that I have multiple meetings with extremely important clients that I need to get done before all of the

Hearth's Warming craziness begins." :oneheckofahat:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

3 minutes ago, Rarity said:

"Not to mention the fact that I have multiple meetings with extremely important clients that I need to get done before all of the

*Thinking* "Well, when you put it that way-"

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Rarity said:

Moments ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

*Thinking* "Well, when you put it that way-"

*Hyper* "And what about the hot cider, Twilight!?" :blink:

Moments ago, Rainbow Dash said:

*Hyper* "And what about the hot cider, Twilight!?" :blink:

*Sarcastically* "Yes, Rainbow Dash. Hot cider is the most important thing to celebrate during the Hearth's Warming season." :bea:

15 hours ago, Trixie said:

*Sighs heavily* "Alright, but Trixie is NOT taking the aisle seat on the train this time." 

“Fair enough.”

*arrives at Twilight’s castle*

”Hey Twilight, is Spike here? Oh, uh, am I interrupting something? I can come back later, hehe…”

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Starlight Glimmer said:

“Fair enough.”

”Hey Twilight, is Spike here? Oh, uh, am I interrupting something? I can come back later, hehe…”

*Smiles* "Hello, Starlight Glimmer. It's nice to see you." 

"I'm not sure where Spike is at the moment but I'll be sure to let him know you were looking for him the next time I see him."

Edited by Sparklefan1234

3 hours ago, Starlight Glimmer said:

“Fair enough.”

2 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

*Smiles* "Hello, Starlight Glimmer. It's nice to see you." 

"I'm not sure where Spike is at the moment but I'll be sure to let him know you were looking for him the next time I see him."

*Spike walks into the room* "Hey, Twilight. How was your trip?" 

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Spike said:

*Spike walks into the room* "Hey, Twilight. How was your trip?" 

*Smiles and hugs her #1 Assistant* "Our trip was...Interesting. Thank You, Spike." *Turns Spike's attention to Starlight*

"Starlight Glimmer has something she'd like to ask you."

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

*Smiles and hugs her #1 Assistant* "Our trip was...Interesting. Thank You, Spike." *Turns Spike's attention to Starlight*

"Starlight Glimmer has something she'd like to ask you."

*Excited* "Really? You have something to ask ME, Starlight!?" :love:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Spike said:

*Excited* "Really? You have something to ask ME, Starlight!?" :love:

“Yeah! Could you help us write some invitations for our wedding?” *brings Trixie forward to indicate who her spouse is* “You’re pretty good with letters and pretty fast so I went directly to you first!”

• Brohoof 1

“Yeah! Could you help us write some invitations for our wedding?” *brings Trixie forward to indicate who her spouse is* “You’re pretty good with letters and pretty fast so I went directly to you first!”

*Excited* "You and Trixie're getting married!? Congratulations you guys, I'll start delivering your invitations right away!" 

"Oh! Should I send an invitation to Sunset ShimmerStarlight? I know you two really hit it off when you took that trip to the human world." 

16 hours ago, Spike said:

*Excited* "You and Trixie're getting married!? Congratulations you guys, I'll start delivering your invitations right away!" 

"Oh! Should I send an invitation to Sunset ShimmerStarlight? I know you two really hit it off when you took that trip to the human world." 

“Of course! I’d really love to see her again! I just hope she isn’t too busy over there in her world.”

• Brohoof 1

“Of course! I’d really love to see her again! I just hope she isn’t too busy over there in her world.”

"Spike, would you please bring me the human world calendar?"  *Smiles*

*Looking through files* "Traditional or joke a day?" :mlp_icwudt:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

10 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Spike, would you please bring me the human world calendar?"  *Smiles*

*Looking through files* "Traditional or joke a day?" :mlp_icwudt:

"Traditional, please?" 

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

"Traditional, please?" 

"You've got it, Twilight!" *Thumbing through files, struggling* "Here...We...GO!"

*Spike lifts up a GIANT calendar, drops it on the Friendship Map table with a loud thud and wipes sweat from his brow*

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Spike said:

"You've got it, Twilight!" *Thumbing through files, struggling* "Here...We...GO!"

*Spike lifts up a GIANT calendar, drops it on the Friendship Map table with a loud thud and wipes sweat from his brow*

"Thank You, Spike. You have been extremely helpful as always." *Smiles*

"Now..." *Twilight looks through the calendar until she reaches November*

"According to this, Sunset Shimmer is currently on something called "Thanksgiving break", I wonder if that means she's available?"

"Spike, would you please send Sunset Shimmer a letter asking if and when she's able to attend a wedding?" 

"Okie doki, Twilight."

*Spike sends a scroll to the human world*

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

On 2021-11-20 at 12:12 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Thank You, Spike. You have been extremely helpful as always." *Smiles*

"Now..." *Twilight looks through the calendar until she reaches November*

"According to this, Sunset Shimmer is currently on something called "Thanksgiving break", I wonder if that means she's available?"

"Spike, would you please send Sunset Shimmer a letter asking if and when she's able to attend a wedding?" 

"Okie doki, Twilight."

*Spike sends a scroll to the human world*

*scrolls through her phone*

“Seems everyone’s busy right now planning for the holidays..”

*a burst of light emits from the corner of the room*

“*gasp*! What was that?! (Please don’t be Equestrian magic please don’t be Equestrian magic!)”

”Oh, it’s a letter! From…Spike! Wait, how can a dog send a letter…oh, yeah, I think he’s a dragon or something in that world. *reads the letter* Looks like Twilight needs me for something…for Starlight! I haven’t seen her in forever! Oh, it’ll be SO GREAT to catch up!

Wow, seems I’ve missed out on a lot. She’s already getting married. Who is this Trixie, anyways? Oh, wait…well, as long as Starlight’s happy! I should go ahead and RSVP so she knows I’m coming.”

*lets Twilight know she’s available, especially any time this week*

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sunset Shimmer (Equestria Girls) said:

*scrolls through her phone*

“Seems everyone’s busy right now planning for the holidays..”

*a burst of light emits from the corner of the room*

“*gasp*! What was that?! (Please don’t be Equestrian magic please don’t be Equestrian magic!)”

”Oh, it’s a letter! From…Spike! Wait, how can a dog send a letter…oh, yeah, I think he’s a dragon or something in that world. *reads the letter* Looks like Twilight needs me for something…for Starlight! I haven’t seen her in forever! Oh, it’ll be SO GREAT to catch up!

Wow, seems I’ve missed out on a lot. She’s already getting married. Who is this Trixie, anyways? Oh, wait…well, as long as Starlight’s happy! I should go ahead and RSVP so she knows I’m coming.”

*lets Twilight know she’s available, especially any time this week*

*Meanwhile, back in Ponyville*

"Don't worry, Twilight," "I have my acid reflux all taken care of so, I won't be burping anymore when you're around." :sealed:

*Laughs* "Oh, good. My parent's weren't very happy when you had to burp their menu during New Year's Eve last year." 

"You know I couldn't heh-heh ACHOO!" *Sunset Shimmer's response appears, Spike sniffles* "Well, that's new." :BornAgainBrony:

"Dear, Twilight

Thank You SO MUCH for your letter, it was SO NICE to hear from you.

I am available from now until next Monday so I will be able to attend Starlight Glimmer and Trixie's wedding."

*Whispers* "Have they even set a date yet?" :lie:

"Ooh, boy." :worry:

"It gets worse." :lie:

"I am REALLY looking forward to the wedding and I CANNOT WAIT to see you, Starlight and Spike again!!!

All the best, Sunset Suzanne Shimmer :pinkie:"  

"PS: Have you seen "Hay, Mare!" it's one of my favorite new comedies. Ok, I'm really going to stop writing now. Oh, now I'm on the back of the page! Ha-"

*Stops reading* "Looks like she just rambles after that." :please:

*Sighs heavily* "It looks like we have a slapdash wedding to plan, Spike." :please:

"Yeah, looks like it," *Excited* "I'll send a scroll to Rarity and right away to see if she can help!" :squee:

"Good thinking, Spike." :twi:

"D'oh! I forgot to tell Sunset she could bring somepony." :blush:

"Don't worry, Spike. I'm sure Sunset will ask somepony to be her date who she thinks is *very* special." :ticking:

"You know she  probably won't ask "pony" you to be her date, right?" :dash:

"Hush, Spike." :okiedokieloki:

Edited by Sparklefan1234