Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private SparkleExplosion Roleplay

Sparklefan1234

34 minutes ago, Sunset Shimmer (Equestria Girls) said:

“No wonder you two are such a perfect match for each other! Now, tell me you two don’t go galloping around creating magical havoc wherever you go!” :ButtercupLaugh::Thorax:

"You know what they say about ponies who assume things." :yeahno:

(edited)
1 hour ago, Starlight Glimmer said:

“Oh boy! *facehoofs* :yeahno::scoots: Let me guess, next you’ll do an impression of Rainbow Dash and say ‘that was SO AWESOME!.”

"Twilight wouldn't stoop so low and perform that sort of impression. She's a mare of class and sophistication." :mlp_proud:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

1 hour ago, Rarity said:

"Twilight wouldn't stoop so low and perform that sort of impression. She's a mare of class and sophistication." :mlp_proud:

*From a distance* "I heard that, gray-haired mare!" :dry:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2022-03-07 at 3:27 PM, Trixie said:

"You know what they say about ponies who assume things." :yeahno:

“Hehe…fair point. So, what can I do to help you two? I didn’t come all this way just to look at Equestria’s newest couple!”

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-03-07 at 3:35 PM, Rarity said:

“Oh yeah? Then where’s her Rarity impression?”

On 2022-03-07 at 4:50 PM, Rainbow Dash said:

*From a distance* "I heard that, gray-haired mare!" :dry:

“Just between you and me, Dashie, Twilight’s ‘Rainbow Dash’ impression would be a lot more fun to listen to than her ‘Rarity’ one.”

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Sunset Shimmer (Equestria Girls) said:

“Hehe…fair point. So, what can I do to help you two? I didn’t come all this way just to look at Equestria’s newest couple!”

"You could...Well, um...You know her better than Trixie does, Starlight Glimmer." *Pushes Starlight Glimmer in Sunset Shimmer's direction*

(edited)
4 hours ago, Starlight Glimmer said:

“Oh yeah? Then where’s her Rarity impression?”

*Twilight Sparkle takes a step forward, takes a deep breath and clears her throat* *Ahem* "Darling." :P

“Just between you and me, Dashie, Twilight’s ‘Rainbow Dash’ impression would be a lot more fun to listen to than her ‘Rarity’ one.”

"I don't do a Rainbow Dash impression." :twismile:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Trixie said:

"You could...Well, um...You know her better than Trixie does, Starlight Glimmer." *Pushes Starlight Glimmer in Sunset Shimmer's direction*

“Oh, um, I…heh, sorry, wasn’t expecting to be put on the spot like this…*ahem*! You can be my Mare of Honor. Twilight, you’ll be the one marrying us, correct?”

“Well, if nobody else is taking the position, that sounds super! Only thing is, I’m pretty sure I know your friends well but it’s been so long that I can’t remember where anything in Equestria is. Might need some assistance on that one.”

1 hour ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

*Twilight Sparkle takes a step forward, takes a deep breath and clears her throat* *Ahem* "Darling." :P

"I don't do a Rainbow Dash impression." :twismile:

“Yikes! That was just as bad as I thought! Oh, how come you don’t do a Rainbow Dash impression? You have ones for all your other friends.”

• Brohoof 1

39 minutes ago, Starlight Glimmer said:

“Oh, um, I…heh, sorry, wasn’t expecting to be put on the spot like this…*ahem*! You can be my Mare of Honor. Twilight, you’ll be the one marrying us, correct?”

"Gosh. This was so unexpected. Of course I'll marry you, Starlight Glimmer!" :adorkable:

40 minutes ago, Starlight Glimmer said:

“Well, if nobody else is taking the position, that sounds super! Only thing is, I’m pretty sure I know your friends well but it’s been so long that I can’t remember where anything in Equestria is. Might need some assistance on that one.”

"Spike will handle it." :adorkable:

42 minutes ago, Starlight Glimmer said:

“Yikes! That was just as bad as I thought! Oh, how come you don’t do a Rainbow Dash impression? You have ones for all your other friends.”

"First of all, rude and no I do not." :bea:

Moments ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

"Gosh. This was so unexpected. Of course I'll marry you, Starlight Glimmer!" :adorkable:

*Shocked, sputtering and stuttering* "I...Um...What did Trixie just hear you say!?" :blink:

• 1 month later...
On 2022-04-05 at 2:27 PM, Twilight Sparkle said:

"I, eh, uh, what?! Wait...Twilight!! That's not funny!"

Spike will handle it." :adorkable:

"Phew! That's a relief!"

First of all, rude and no I do not." :bea:

"You really should take a good listen to yourself, Twilight. Voice acting is just not your strong suit. Funny you're so into the voices yet you don't even voice all of your friends, hehe!"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
6 hours ago, Starlight Glimmer said:

"I, eh, uh, what?! Wait...Twilight!! That's not funny!"

"Oh, ok." *Determined now that she has the thought in her head* "Sunset Shimmer, would you?..." :twismile:

6 hours ago, Starlight Glimmer said:

"You really should take a good listen to yourself, Twilight. Voice acting is just not your strong suit. Funny you're so into the voices yet you don't even voice all of your friends, hehe!"

*Spike looks at Starlight Glimmer with a dumbfounded expression on his face* 

"Have you seen Twilight's "Behind the voice actor" page!? That place has more voices than Pinkie Pie's head!" :BornAgainBrony:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-05-09 at 7:33 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Oh, ok." *Determined now that she has the thought in her head* "Sunset Shimmer, would you?..." :twismile:

"Haha, she meant she's going to officiate the wedding, not become your bride!"

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-05-09 at 7:33 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Spike looks at Starlight Glimmer with a dumbfounded expression on his face* 

"Have you seen Twilight's "Behind the voice actor" page!? That place has more voices than Pinkie Pie's head!" :BornAgainBrony:

"*Gasp!* It does?! Ok, I have to see that! "

• Brohoof 1

42 minutes ago, Sunset Shimmer (Equestria Girls) said:

"Haha, she meant she's going to officiate the wedding, not become your bride!"

*Nervous laughter* "Haha...I was just joking. Right, Spike?" :twismile:

1 minute ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

*Sighs heavily and facepalms* "Please don't make me a part of this, Twilight." :maud:

On 2022-05-09 at 4:33 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Spike looks at Starlight Glimmer with a dumbfounded expression on his face* 

47 minutes ago, Starlight Glimmer said:

"*Gasp!* It does?! Ok, I have to see that! "

"Ok, I'll set it up." *Spike shows Starlight Glimmer Twilight's "Behind the voice actor" page*  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-05-23 at 12:08 PM, Twilight Sparkle said:

"Well it didn't sound like you were joking before!"

On 2022-05-23 at 12:12 PM, Spike said:

Ok, I'll set it up." *Spike shows Starlight Glimmer Twilight's "Behind the voice actor" page*  

"Ohoho, this is good! I didn't realize how much Twilight was into voice acting! Twilight, how come you never showed me this before?!"

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Starlight Glimmer said:

"Well it didn't sound like you were joking before!"

"That's cause Sunset wouldn't grab the life preserver to drag Twilight out of the conversation quicksand she'd sunk herself in." :nom:

(edited)
2 hours ago, Starlight Glimmer said:

"Ohoho, this is good! I didn't realize how much Twilight was into voice acting! Twilight, how come you never showed me this before?!"

"Because you're famous for voicing "Burrobi" dolls and I didn't want to steal your spotlight." :twismile:/:mlp_smug:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

2 hours ago, Spike said:

"That's cause Sunset wouldn't grab the life preserver to drag Twilight out of the conversation quicksand she'd sunk herself in." :nom:

"Hehe, sorry! To be honest, I was enjoying the conversation so I didn't really want to intervene!"

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

"Because you're famous for voicing "Burrobi" dolls and I didn't want to steal your spotlight." :twismile:/:mlp_smug:

"Yeah, although that IS true, you've voiced way more characters so you're automatically much more popular than me! I mean, look at how popular the kid with the pink hat was!"

• Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, Sunset Shimmer (Equestria Girls) said:

"Hehe, sorry! To be honest, I was enjoying the conversation so I didn't really want to intervene!"

"You were playing on your phone." :bea:

(edited)
4 hours ago, Starlight Glimmer said:

"Yeah, although that IS true, you've voiced way more characters so you're automatically much more popular than me! I mean, look at how popular the kid with the pink hat was!"

*Shocked* "That's crazy talk! A talking sponge would be a hundred times more popular than some kid wearing a pink hat." :BornAgainBrony:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)
On 2022-05-31 at 9:50 PM, Twilight Sparkle said:

"You were playing on your phone." :bea:

"Wh-what, no I wasn't!"

*ding*

"Uhhh, I did NOT just get a notification from Sweet Apple Acres Mobile or anything!"

Edited by ExplosionMare
  • Brohoof 1