Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ask Star Shine anything! (my oc and spiritual pony self) warning: very detailed replies ahead for most things.

littlepony

hello everypony! it's star shine!

now before I tell you anything else I need to tell you a bit about my spiritual pony self.

it represents me in everything I am, and I really was it in many past lives.

I was almost exactly the same pony other than the species in every single life after a certain point. (I can explain that and why later if somepony asks.)

the answers to the questions are going to get extremely complicated with magical theory and energy laws with spiritual laws that I know of and use in these lives.

the kind of ponies that I become after a certain point (which is going to be most of this) ever since the beginning of civilization do not have religion at all, worship maybe but not religion, and anything that could be considered with that, as in anything to do with that at all, would be considered something to be studying about as both magical theory as well as logic and any physical laws that the ponies know about in that time always.

(I also comply with the same rules that the ponies have so please use them with me as well, ty!)

if you want a simple answer to a question or a simplified answer then please ask me for one, and I will be happy to give you it in a way you can understand hopefully.

some simple facts about the ponies over a certain point.

1: they look as realistic as they would if they were here.

2: the adults no matter the gender is only slightly under 2 ft tall and 1 1/2 ft length. (you can ask of why later as well as the sizes of the many other ponies and kinds of ponies.)

3: the world that the ponies live on is scaled down to the pony level, to the point where if you turned into a pony and went there at the same exact sizes they were then it would be almost impossible to tell by the naked eye and you would need equipment the tell that there was anything different from the sizes of this world.

4: pretty much all pony worlds, (from this kind of pony) have extremely magical place to the bottom of the planet almost always compared to Equestria and as you get towards it more magical things end up happening, if you get near the center of the other side instead of everything killing you, it tries to transform you into itself or something relating to it, and most of the changes even by extreme scientific and magic research is either permanent or will leave a permanent magic scar on you when it gets fixed, even for things that are little and you can't notice unless a magical expert goes and scans you.

it's the exact same for the other side of the world is ocean, and all of the other words have to clean sides instead of just two, with two dangerous and magical and dangerous sides to balance that.

5: ponies do not use spaceships for a lot of reasons, they use portals instead for everything.

1: portals are overall faster to make, can travel more than a spaceship can for way cheaper and can go infinite speed depending on the amount of magic used, as well as how it is used.

2: space is extremely insanely dangerous, the reason is that every single planet and thing in the universe has a harmony field to it, and if you went into a different harmony field even if it was extremely similar to what you have, than everything about you could change and you could lose memories, but with a portal you could make it so that it would only look for harmony fields that were safe for ponies in other universes and other dimensions and stuff like that.

3: if you go outside a harmony field at all and you have any magic on you at all and if you are anything but pure matter of you being made of then you will automatically turn into that when you get into space outside the harmony field.

4: the only way you could ever make space travel possible here is if you made something like the death star except it was a spaceship, which is just theory and I have no idea how it could work entirely, the reason is that the further you go out from the harmony field, the more the space around you absorbed your magic protection, the magic out there is so extremely crazy that's it's impossible to repair with anything but chaos magic with Harmony magic in the middle so that it could repair itself and the chaos magic could just destroy or change everything that was trying to destroy the protection magic.

6: ponies evolved from pony like horses instead of normal horses.

7: pony brains work differently than human ones and are based on the harmony of the world as well.

8: the lucky number for ponies is 8 instead of 7, because of both magic and Harmony being related to Infinity.

9: the weeks for ponies are either 5 days long or 10 days long depending on a lot of things. (sometimes it can even be every prime number up to 30, or 35 I think...)

my pony self is a cowpony alicorn mare with white fur and a thick and long curly white mane and tail with pink and blue stripes in it, and my cutie mark is Twilight's cutie mark except the Stars around it is different colors depending on the rainbow as well as black and white and the star cutie mark is pure white, and around that is the balance symbol.

my cutie mark means being able to balance the magic and the harmony of the world, and being good at both so that I can create magic on the fly and do magic a lot better but I'm not as good at learning it as Twilight Sparkle is.

also, I am a cowpony by udder only, everything else is exactly the same. (maybe I'm a bit more chubby like that but I'm not sure. :adorkable:)

you can post as many questions as you want.(but if you post too many of them then I might not get to them or if it's the same question of somepony else.)

now that the commenting commence! ^_^

edit: I'm so sorry but I forgot one of the most important things!

10: all ponies cannot live without magic and if they get too low then they knock out and if they get completely drained of it then they will die after about a minute of not having it, because of this, Lord tirek, either doesn't exist at all or only takes some of the magic and fades the Cutie Mark instead of taking them away.

Edited by littlepony

hello everypony, I can tell nopony has responded or reacted yet even though I'm pretty sure a lot of ponies have read my title already even though they didn't actually click on it, I'm thinking some people are just busy, but the main reason is probably to do with people being not very sure if they should ask anything relating to this, or what would I say to a question even for a simple answer, after reading all that, it definitely makes people think and be nervous about it a bit, as well as a little bit scared and not sure if you want the answer to the question you are asking for some.

but that's okay! :pinkie:

I can wait! and don't worry, there is no need to be scared or nervous about something like this, and even if there are so many questions that you could ask that you don't know which one, just pick one and it will be fine, trust me.

I hope I get some ponies replying soon! ^_^

• 1 month later...