Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is the strongest pony?

DivineMist1000

In my honest opinion, I think that Tempest Shadow is the strongest pony in Equestria.

She’s defeated Celestia and Luna and Cadance, nearly defeated the Mane 6 and she definitely could have defeated the Storm King too!

Even with her broken horn, she still has some very strong magic and her physical strength is unparalleled as well! 

:Tempest::Tempest::Tempest:

D3E2130F-13CB-4842-B96F-4D5F65AAADBC.gif.dd5f2d1e71205a52327eba34e8d8d19c.gif

Edited by DivineJoy1000
  • Brohoof 3

This will be tough to decide. 

Yes, Tempest might have "defeated" Celestia, Luna and Cadence, but it was with her athleticism and adaptation. Tempest AKA Fizzlepop Berrytwist is almost just like every other unicorn really. We would have to narrow down to the Princesses and add Starlight to the mix...also some headcanon. The strongest pony in theory would have to be the one who created the universe. With that, this being also created Celestia and Luna, almost like Arceus did in the pokemon universe. 

• Brohoof 1

These ponies are strong, yes. But are any of them a stallion from the Apple family who once towed a house while skipping or a mare from the Pie family who once pulverized an entire boulder to save her sister? With the exception of Rockhoof, I'm pretty sure Big Mac and Maud trump them all!

• Brohoof 3

Sorry Divi, but Tempest defeated the princesses with the help of an army and tools, not physical prowess. She did drop a fish man, yeah, but I'm sure it takes more strength for Maud Pie to plow through a rock and Big Mac to carry a house. :dash: Also, Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer know stronger magic. :twismile:

• Brohoof 1

I think we need to define what we're really looking for, because physical strength is different from projected force.

If what we're really going for is overall power, Tirek has the most potential, Nightmare Moon from the altered timeline has provided the best example, but Discord reigns supreme despite letting it largely go to waste.

9 hours ago, DPBOX said:

Who is Lily Longsocks? I've only heard of her from a fan fic. Is she an ACTUAL character in the show!?

She is a canon character. She appears in several episodes, including "Crusaders of the Lost Mark", where her super strength is shown. The name is fan-created though.

• Brohoof 1