Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Let's Find Our Destinies Together (1x1 between Courageous Thunder Dash and Pastel Heart)

Courageous Thunder Dash

OOC: 

@Pastel Heart

There he was, little fledgeling Thundy...in an unknown world. He was once a human, but that all changed one day, after a freak accident. After being nearly abandoned by his parents, Thundy didn't know what to do. So now, Thundy finds himself in this new world. Thundy looked around not knowing where he was. "Wh...where am I...? This doesn't even look like earth anymore..." He said looking for someone or something to talk to. At this point, he was clueless, confused and a little scared. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Courageous Thunder Dash

"Hey, get back here, thieving brat!" A voice yelled from behind. It was not directed at Thundy, but rather a much smaller pony, hood over their head to cover their features. They jumped into a nearby trash bin, hiding. Thundy was the only one to see this.

A loud booming voice tells from further back, belonging to a big, angry earth pony. "You come back here and I'll feed you to the Everfree beasts, dirty street rat!" He shook his hoof before grumbling off.

The pony in the trash bin peeked their head out. They must have seen Thundy because they fled back inside. Must have been confident in their sneak stat.

@Pastel Heart

"Hm?" Little Thundy asked as he looked at the scene unfold before him. He then slowly made his way to the trash bin and flapped his wings to look inside. There, he saw a pink filly. "H-hey...what's going on...are you alright?" Little Thundy asked. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

Pastel blushed, eyes wide before looking at him with a cute smile. "Atleast take me out to dinner first, dude." She giggled. She seemed confused by what he said last though.

"You don't...? This is the biggest city in Equestria... wait, you must be from the Griffon Kingdom across the water... well, you ended up in Manehattan. Bet buildings arent as big as this back home." She spoke well, but carried an aura of loneliness and sadness. Those bright pink eyes didn't reflect any light.

@Pastel Heart

”Wait…Man-hattan? I-Ive heard of Manhattan, but…not Manehatten…this is definitely not earth…but it’s like earth…” Little Thundy said to Pastel looking around at all the buildings and skyscrapers. It really did remind him of New York City. 

@Pastel Heart

"I get that a lot...especially...back in my world...and sure. I am kinda hungry anyway..." Little Thundy answered as he helped Pastel get her footing back on the ground. Thundy gathered some electricity and shapeshifted into his anthro bipedal form, now standing on two paws. He was slightly taller. 

@Pastel Heart

"I would never do that...especially to a cute little filly like you Pastel..." Little Thundy replied. "...so other than Manehattan, what other cities or towns do you know of in this place...?" Thundy asked curiously, taking a small moment to look at his surroundings again. 

@Pastel Heart

Little Thundy gently picked up Pastel. "Well, nature, special talents, some math, and whatever else you'd like to learn..." Thundy answered holding Pastel close. "I'm sure you'd have to...pay to go to a school around here...since...this is a...big city..." Thundy added. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

Pastel seemed excited... for the most part.

"Um... Scratch the math part?" She smiled. "School would be nice, but the orphanage cant get me there... It would be nice to have a life like a normal foal." She looked down sadly. "I'm sure theres books and all kinds of things I haven't seen before, but.. what kind of pony wants me? I'm kinda weird..."

@Pastel Heart

"Awww, s...sweetie...numbers are everywhere...you have to at least know how to count, add, subtract, multiply and divide...you'll...need all those skills..." Little Thundy said stroking Pastel lovingly, still holding her close, arriving at what seemed to be a train station. 

@Pastel Heart

"You won't be able to...get snacks or anything if you don't know how to use math..." Little Thundy replied as he sat on a bench, waiting for a train to come. He placed Pastel on his lap and rubbed her back lovingly. "Let's see if we could go to that...Ponyville place you mentioned..." Thundy stated.