Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I’d Love to Draw Your OC’s!

Mediocre Mare

Hello Hello! :eager:

I know a few of you here know me, I bounce in and out of doing free, fun pony requests for the community and I love drawing  mlp fim pony OCs (and characters in the style of the show), whether it’s reimagined or same old same old I’m down!

a few things of note:

due to my schedule I can’t promise I’ll get to everyone, but I’ll do what I can!

please pick one OC and have at least one photo reference, it’s difficult to work with just a description and I’m likely to skip it if that’s all you have; sorry about that! (if you have more than one and can’t choose, post more pictures and I’ll choose my favorite!)

I prefer open ended 1 pony requests so just let me see those lovely OCs!

I post all of my work on my Instagram, no need to follow me there just a heads up I always say it’s OC work and not my character but if you want me to tag you on IG I can :P

excited to see all of your lovely ponies, 

stay mediocre,

Mediocre Mare

Edited by Mediocre Mare

can you draw my oc? I draw it myself but I'm just starting to draw so it's pretty bad XD I put the color references if you to made it with color

Spoiler

wardog.png

the cutie mark is supposed to be a gun ar-15 but you know, I lack artist skills lol

Edited by xLuneti
  • Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, xLuneti said:

can you draw my oc? I draw it myself but I'm just starting to draw so it's pretty bad XD I put the color references if you to made it with color

Reveal hidden contents

wardog.png

the cutie mark is supposed to be a gun ar-15 but you know, I lack artist skills lol

Hey! Thanks so much for your interest but I’m horrible at drawing guns so I’m going to pass on this one, sorry about that :worry:

5 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Heya there! Could you draw my OC Thundy like a Super Saiyan from Dragonball Z?

Here's Thundy: 1616768196_ThundyAnthro.png.d38d158d8876c7a0ba90f8ecf13ff077.png

Thanks for making me see I should have clarified I’m taking pony requests, not just general OC requests in different styles; I’d be happy to draw her in the mlp fim griffin style if you’d like! 

1 minute ago, Mediocre Mare said:

Thanks for making me see I should have clarified I’m taking pony requests, not just general OC requests in different styles; I’d be happy to draw her in the mlp fim griffin style if you’d like! 

He's a boy. That would actually be really interesting to see. 

9 minutes ago, Mediocre Mare said:

Hey! Thanks so much for your interest but I’m horrible at drawing guns so I’m going to pass on this one, sorry about that :worry:

you could have drawed it without guns but okay :C

3 hours ago, DivineJoy1000 said:

@Mediocre Mare Can you make my OC, Ocean Breaker?

I’m not currently focusing on making OCs but I’ll let you know if I change my mind! In the meanwhile feel free to send any of your current OCs my way, I’ve got a bit of a backlog as you can see but I’ll be starting on stuff tonight :rarity:

Can you draw Magloria here? She is cold, calculating and is an ice sculptor and water / ice mancer. Her cutie mark is a blue chain twisting around and about itself. You can redesign that bit.

Untitled922-1.jpg?width=505&height=673

On 2021-12-02 at 5:38 PM, Starforce said:

Can you draw Magloria here? She is cold, calculating and is an ice sculptor and water / ice mancer. Her cutie mark is a blue chain twisting around and about itself. You can redesign that bit.

Untitled922-1.jpg?width=505&height=673

I enjoyed working with her color palette!

3C3B938B-05D4-467D-B666-ADB985878330.jpeg

• Brohoof 1