Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How bad is your temper?

Akemi Homura

It depends. I can have a pretty fiery temper but I'm pretty good at keeping it controlled, and I do most days. Sometimes though, it comes out. Like for example, just last night I had a rage fit over my phone lagging. :sealed: I'd never take my anger out on a person, though. Like physically. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

My temper is pretty much down to whatever it is that I'm dealing with. I really wish that I could say that I DIDN'T suffer from bad tempers. But there can be the odd thing that can set me off on a ranty rage. For those moments, I just go off someplace quiet and rant out my frustrations to the air or whatever inanimate object is listening at the time. The one thing I don't like is showing my more negative emotions to people. Kind of feel awkward and embarassed afterwards as if I should be better than that. Which I should be. But it doesn't pay to just bottle it up either, so yeah. If I feel the need for a temper tantrum, I run off somewhere, defuse it and nobody gets to see that side of me.

One of the reasons that drew me to the kirin was their issues with anger. :-P

• Brohoof 1

I have a very bad temper when it comes out, common for a redhead supposedly. I have only once ever took it out on a person physically. I'm more verbal when I rage out but in order to cool back down I gotta hit something, like with a hammer.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Cyclone said:

I have a very bad temper when it comes out, common for a redhead supposedly. I have only once ever took it out on a person physically. I'm more verbal when I rage out but in order to cool back down I gotta hit something, like with a hammer.

Wait, you're a red head? Cool.

As for me, my temper can be like Donald Duck.

It takes quite a bit to set off my temper. Usually it happens when I smash my finger or hand while working on something. I'll just curse at it and maybe throw a tool. lol! :laugh:

When it comes to interacting with other people, I generally avoid taking out my anger on them. Folks that know me often describe me as chill and laid back.

• Brohoof 2

I tend to keep my more aggressive emotions bottled up for as long as I can. Then, when no one else is around, I throw a tantrum and blow off all that excess energy (or I clean the daylights out of my apartment; that's how I usually purge). 

• Brohoof 1

I haven't really gone off on anyone in a while, mostly because I moved away from the people who were causing me grief.

I can say that it takes me a while to get angry, but once I am, I'm very very hard to calm down. Normally I'll burn off that excess energy by taking a hike, running a few miles, or hitting a punching bag.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I try really hard to not let things register on an emotional level but it can be quite hard with some people. Since I try not to react to things that upset me I end up holding really bad grudges, however. Which I'm not sure is any better. But some of them can be hard to let go of.

• Brohoof 1

It doesn’t get bad often unless I’m mad at a game or something, but that usually passes. The only other time I scream is if there is no other way to get my point across, and I hate doing that, but sometimes it is necessary.

My temper is always a serious problem and is something I really hate about myself. While I’ve gotten softer over the years, I can get really vicious and can even threaten to severely harm someone when pushed. I always immediately regret it afterward. :(

I have a temper alright uwu watch me roar. While I have a temper I have pretty good lid on it. That said though I feel you have to be willing to sometimes remind people that you won't have them walk over you without you saying something. Still much prefer to be calm as usual.