Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How bad is your temper?

Akemi Homura

Im really chill about everything until it comes to playing baseball or someone trying to correct me when im right, back when i still played ball if i would strike out i wouldnt talk to anyone until i got up to bat again and id pretty much try and smoke the ball right back at the pitcher. i put dents in brand new bats all the time and broke a few helmets. lol but now that i dont play im as chill as can be it takes alot to set me off

when you first meet me im like :wub: then im like :lol: then you tell me about your life and im like :mellow: then you tell me about your family :blush: then you tell me something so personal i go from :wub: to :angry:

and theres my temper put into a short story ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Extremely short tempered, especially how my brother treats me.

LOL

In life, i'm so chill, it is extremely hard to get me angry. That's why I can relate to Fluttershy so much!

i like fluttershy

My temper is one of the most calm.... but for some reason, in my mom's house my temper is horrible, as soon as I hear my brother's voice I tell him to shut up, and when he does anything to me like touch my back, I start yelling at him xD

(edited)

I learned to keep my temper in check because my father and sister have bad tempers, and I didn't want to act like them when they get mad. As a result, I am usually a rather calm person, sometimes a pushover even, unless someone really has a beef with me and they started it. I am, however, often rather cranky, or at least can come off that way because of how brutally honest I tend to be sometimes. :lol:

Edited by SBB64

My temper a few years ago was bad enough to make my mom take me to anger management for several months. Now it's quite rare for my temper to take control over me.

(edited)

What is this temper that you speak of?

Okay, I get mad sometimes if someone's picking on another person or if it's my dad or brother.

Edit : Can't resist the edit to point out that this is first on a page :o

Edited by ArcanePony

I truly can't remember the last time I lost my temper, maybe 4th grade? When something truly irritates me I just sort of build it up all inside. Just can't bring myself to show my true emotions and the results are that most of the time I have my poker face on.

• Brohoof 1

I've never taken my temper out on any person because there really isn't anything anyone can say that gets under my skin. If they throw a punch then maybe but that has yet to happen. However, objects are a different story. Rage brought on by either my computer or games or cell phones has lead to some broken equipment to say the least. Most notable being an HTC EVO. After about a year of owning it, it annoyed me to the point of smashing it against a door jamb thus breaking the LCD panel and bending the battery in the process, putting it in a bench vice to smash it more with a hammer and giving it a lovely acid bath. So I guess I get a wee bit violent when my temper gives way. Still though, never snapped on a human.

I dunno how to explain it...

I mean, my temper will get the best of me sometimes, and I will get really mad, but I try to keep it down. Most recently, I have been able to keep it down a good deal, which is an improvement from before.

Normally I am kind, quiet and shy but when I get angry I turn into the hulk. Except My clothes don't rip and I'm not green, but that pretty much sums it up. :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm very hard to anger and i'm quite calm and when i'm not being calm i'm usually in a silly clownish mood... but if i'm angered towards the breaking point(i can count with one hand how many times that has happened)it can get pretty vile...

i can control my emotions very well. but tend to blow up and rage like no other more than i like to admit. my rage is the only thing i cant control. ima happy person but very angry :

I'm a very chill guy, i don't get mad that easily at all, i never yell or anything like that, to sum it up I'm a calm and gentle person.

• Brohoof 1