Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How bad is your temper?

Akemi Homura

(edited)

I tend to get angry very quickly at trivial events such as forgetting something, or Photoshop derping on me, or video games. Most of the time it is just a flash in the pan sort of temper, though.

Other than that, and especially with people, I'm a very calm and patient person. I tend to forgive and forget even if someone deserves my ire.

Edited by Vexx3

(edited)
Well, I would say I'm a pretty angry person, though I don't often show it. I manage to keep a calm façade most of the time, but there's almost always something getting on my nerves. Usually I can just vent by drinking and writing show notes. Edited by Bames Jond

Im layed back people have shouted abuse at me on the beach, and my friend chris was like why don't you go deck him. i didn't need to i continued to relax while he walked off , when we got back he came up and apologized because he was scared id'e start on him, but i wouldn't have fought him anyways im not that type of guy.

I usually never get violent with anything living. But inanimate objects will get mangled every so often.

As for my temper in general. I rarely get really mad, but i usually get pissed off and sarcastic easily sometimes.

And the fact that i dwell on things a lot, seeing i never have anything else to do anymore.

So that always puts me in a crappy mood.

I have a pretty bad temper, but usually it's just me being grumpy to everyone. No yelling, just me being pessimistic.

I think I developed this attribute from mha grandpa, because he is grumpy 80% of the time -_-. It's probably because he can't sleep right for some reason. If I was it his house right now, he would probably wake up by now and make me go to bed. I even asked him once "Crap, how did you know I was awake, I thought you were asleep!" and he replies "Hoho, I never sleep :D!"

(edited)

I have massive anger issues. There are many reasons why I have these issues.

(1) Life hasn't turned out the way I planned when I visioned it when I was 14 years old. I'm 26 years old, I ain't got no car, I am in no relationship, my job sucks and I'm stuck at home all the time, which it's like prison to me.

(2) I let the things get to me because I have trouble comprehending with other people when they make a joke or that I done something wrong. I'm trying hard to play along with the jokes and I try to do my best in making things right for them and for myself.

(3) The drama that goes on with my family. I get so sick and tired of some of my family members not getting along as they should be. It's saddens me to not see them work out on-going conflicts that brought the drama. I'm just tired of hearing it.

These factors is what contributes to my anger issues. I am not perfect.

Edited by Deemo

I can get very easily irritated when others are goofing off when I'm trying to be serious. I'm also rather impatient.

You'll have to provoke me a lot to make me mad, though.

My temper usually sparks up a little and dies down again in no time. Minor irritations and all that. It's when you don't notice I'm angry at all but I'm roiling inside that I'm really, truly, deeply begrudging.

My temper is bizarre. I'm uncaring and meh about some things, and most of the time I'm easy-going. But my temper has a short fuse on pet peeves of mine, and certain types of annoyances.

• 8 months later...

I don't get angry very quickly at all, but when I do get angry, it can become really bad. I do try to make myself stay under control, but there are just sometimes when people try hard enough to craw under my skin to cause me to lash out.

Edited by Retro✮Derpy

I'm pretty tame and overly cool most of the time. I'm much more likely to be meh or emotional than angry.

Since I am a pretty easy-going girl and have a good sense of humor, if I get to the point where I'm angry at someone...it was probably  pretty serious. I can be pretty unpredictable at that point and am pretty scary at my breaking point.

Thankfully not anywhere near as bad as it used to be, in high school it was so bad that I was constantly teetering on the edge of either being expelled or institutionalized. I didn't resort to violence that often at school but often used intimidation and threats to get my way and when I did it sure didn't end well for whoever was on the receiving end. It was my own family that received the worst of it though, especially my brother. I can still sometimes lose my temper but I have neither threatened nor assaulted anyone in years and I intend to keep it that way.

I have to admit that I have pretty bad anger problems. It is not that it is very easy to anger me (More like really easy to depress me), if something angers me a lot, it doesn't end well. If I am having a meltdown, I usually resort to having my fist meet my face. Again, this is if I get really bad, but it has been that way my whole life. More than likely it is due to my Aspergers. (My mental examiners said that it is common among people with it). 

IRL, ignorance (I'm a hypocrite, I know) and brattiness makes me want to kill something. Luckily for me, I'm not ballsy enough to scream my heart out in public at someone who thinks "plussing" is a math term, or that "video games make your brain rot" BUT, COD used to send me straight over the edge. Seriously, I used to rage harder than Diamond Tiara's erection for moneys on that damn game. Then I spent 7 months playing FNV for several hours a day and lost my anger problems, and my interest in COD. My sister pisses me off alot (singing makes me want to punch a hole in my wall) for whatever reason, and I hate when people walk in on me while I'm doing something (reading, doing homework, music, video games, etc) But once again, I'm not ballsy enough to unleash my temper.

I'm usually very calm. It takes a lot to make me angry but there have been 4 times where I did snap (and I won't lie, one of those times did get violent for a bit). If I get angry it's because of things that have been building up for quite a while. Even in those events where I do snap, I cool off pretty quick. 

I do not have a bad temper at all in fact it take a lot to get me angry. I am a very easy going person. But there are some things that do set me off. If I see other putting someone else down to make themselves look better, that there makes me sick. People who cannot compromise with others and think the world revolves around them makes me angry to. But those things are a legitimate reasons to get angry over.

I can get really angry from time to time but when I'm mad I usually end up taking it out on myself, so I don't seem pissed even when I really am. I'm pretty good at holding myself back for the most part.

Ugh, I am really short tempered and easy to piss off, especially in the morning, you really don't want to get me mad. 

Haters especially, ugh.