Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How bad is your temper?

Akemi Homura

I can handle my feelings, smile even if a want to punch the one I'm talking to. I'm a pretty patient filly. Well, except when it comes to my crappy computer of course... Then I'm probably a nightmare in other's eyes, hah. 

I have a ton of patience in regards to restraining my anger, and it is almost impossible to truly make me angry. However, on the rare occasion that I actually do get mad, it is a very scary sight to see. I think it's because I hold in most of my anger, so when I finally explode, my wrath is several times worse than a normal person.

I'm not half as bad as my brother though. He has absolutely no patience, and he is like the incredible Hulk whenever he gets mad. In fact, a fight between Superman and the Hulk would be an excellent allegory for my childhood.

Edited by MelancholicMemory

When it comes to any form of waiting or teaching people something new, I am a very patient fellow. Even when driving, it's rare for me to get mad at anyone, the primary exception being drivers who don't know how to use a roundabout.

I do ocassionally have moments where I get very mad. These moments are typically justified, but I still try to control myself as best as I can by simply talking myself out of the rage.

I can get quite easily pissed off, depending on how badly my feelings are hurt. If they're mucho grande hurt, consider my rage to be thermonuclear. On the bad side, even informal jokes can make me snap. You can say "I need anger management" all you want, I won't be getting it for a while.

I have a very short fuse temper. More of a fiery attitude. My bad side when I get mad, is a side no one would dare cross on that side. My anger just gets out of control, even I can't control it.

i can take quite a bit before getting angry. also i'm not too intimidating when i'm mad either, probably because i'm terrible at expressing it. when i'm angry i stumble with my words and make alot of mistakes. :blush:

i do admit one area i lose my temper with is while driving, despite being so calm normally. probably because driving makes me very tense and nervous, and i get irritated easily.

Edited by crazitaco

I get very mad very quickly and have incredibly violent outbursts sometimes, it's so bad that my mum had me on medication when I was younger and she wanted me to see an anger management counsellor a while back... I've broken 2 Razer Mamba mice (at £150 each) and roughly 4 PS3 controllers out of anger, and a few phones and other things, basically anything in my hands when I become infuriated is likely to get broken.

I have issues...

Don't hold I against me, I can till be a very nice person...

Honestly, it depends on who's pissing me off. Some people, I won't give half a fuck what they say in fact I'll usually laugh. But others, I'll get super pissed.

I'm usually not that angry, though. I have a fuse of reasonable length.

Edited by Betez

I'm a super chill dude. Pretty much all the time people don't deliberately piss me off, but in the rare case they do, I can usually stomp them with a very calm, intelligent rebuttal, which exerts no anger whatsoever, but is constructed well enough for the person to back off. In the very rare case I get angry at someone I usually settle it with a plea for forgiveness, which most likely will end with a hand shake.

Edited by Modphase

Ohohoho, this..i was hoping for a thread like this..

My temper is VERY, VERY bad. I can't stand annoying people, or annoying sounds. I just feel like destroying/throwing/kicking something. My temper always gets the best of me. In school, my temper is calm, but sometimes people bully me and that stuff, and I JUST WANT TO PUNCH THEIR FACES. When my temper has started, trust me, it never cools down.  <_< I can only tell you that i smashed something when i was angry. I have anger problems.

Trust me, if you get my temper activated, you're likely to run away..

And sometimes, when a damn fucking thing doesn't work or load fast enough, i will be likely to destroy it. And scream at it for 5 minutes.

Edited by ѕĸyeвlαѕт

I have a very short temper when it comes to computers. Probably comes from fixing them for a living. Take it from a pro: computers suck. Windows, OS X and whatever flavour of Linux you like. Some suck more, some suck less but... They. All. Suck.

See? I'm already getting worked up! :angry:

Other than that, I'm usually pretty laid back though I must say this months long stint of working 12 hour days with no weekends is starting to wear my patience down. I just need to watch more ponies, is all.

TEMPER!? YOU THINK I HAVE A TEMPER!?

I DON'T HAVE A FUCK!NG TEMPER, B!TCH!

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?

I'M THE MAN WHO'S GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN

WITH THE LEMONS!

But seriously, my temper isn't that bad. I'll flip you off, but I won't punch you.

Edited by Bloo47
  • Brohoof 3

I'm a very easy going guy.

Its extremely hard to get me pissed because nothing offends me, not even insults directed toward me.

But once I do angry its usually not very mad.

And unless you're a total asshole you wont get me terribly pissed. But once you get me mad enough its a slippery slope. 

If you keep going I'll go into a blind rage and believe me it aint pretty.

There's only two things in the world that get me really steaming: 1. If someone punches me in the nose. idk why, but that tingly feeling just turns me into a killing machine. 2. I try my hardest to be nice to everyone I meet and do all I can for them. But when someone doesn't care about my kindness, and in fact makes fun of me or something of the like after all I've done for them it's just instant agitation.

Once you cross one of those two lines and it will take all of my will power not to deck you in the face. One time some little slut tried to pull option # 2 on me, calling me a fatass because the guy in front of me in the hallway was walking too slow. I turned around, and my whole being was saying "BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THAT BITCH". But I didn't. Because I knew that A. I would probably get expelled or worse and B. I'd probably kill her with a flick of my fingers (srsly, she was like 5'2", 100 pounds, no joke.)

Also, I'm a gentleman and I don't punch girls.

That didn't stop me from giving her a big whopping 'FUCK YOU' before moving on.

So yeah, in short I'm a very nice guy, just don't wake the bear.

I don't really know, my temper is quite random. It depends on the day the situation and other things, however for the most part it's pretty bad, and it can be a sudden change, normally I'm shy and quiet, but when I blow my temper I just lash out at the nearest person to tick me off in the slightest. I could be chilling talking with them calmly even the second before then all of a sudden lash out in anger and raise my voice.

My anger doesn't do me much good, since I normally just end up regretting it, or having someone dislike me in some way for the rest of who knows when(even when they don't admit it)

Honestly I think I'm just generally depressed or stressed so I'm easy to agitate, luckily for y'all I'm pretty good at not lashing out online through text like this since I can calm my anger down instead of having an outburst I can't erase like IRL.

I really need to learn to control my anger at times, it's even easier to aggitate me during like marching season for band or things I'm passionate about.

Normally people are pretty supprised at me lashing out all of a sudden, seeing how quiet I am, but it depends on how long the persons known me to. That might be why not many people bother befriending me.

I'm really such a moody person in general to be honest.

• Brohoof 1

I remember having an extremely bad temper when I was in high school. I was just...horrible back then. I hated when people get close to me and talk to me, as well as interrupt me when I was talking. If people had gotten close to me, I would say "GTFO MY FACE OMG."

Now, I'm not as short-tempered anymore. I'm more patient, friendly, tolerant, and I appreciate anyone. However, I can get into my temper when I'm offended.

I don't really have a temper, it just depends what day you catch me in. 

Most of the time i'm completely fine, and I usually help to calm other people down, or just sit there listening to rants. Offering my input when it's needed. 

Though I can also just have really bitchy days, where i'm just in a bad mood with everything, though the most i'll do is just cry. 

Wow. Remind me to never come close to you guys xD

I guess I can call my self a very patient person. If you annoy me, I'll ignore you. If you make me mad, I'll talk to you. Afterall, there's no need to fight.

BUT if you hit me, I'll hit back. And I dont want to go there since my adrenaline gets me so hyped that i end up looking like the one at fault. feelsbadman.

Thankfully, given my medical condition, the chances of me getting mad is very VERY unlikely.

My temper is more of the festering type. I tend not to say or do anything until something's been eating away at me for a long time, and given how patient I can be things rarely get out of hand. A month ago things did get out of hand, but the incident was around 15 years in the making.