Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How bad is your temper?

Akemi Homura

For me, personally, it's pretty easy to make me angry.

• My friend saying that the sun and moon are planets made me angry enough to get in a screaming match with her.
  • Messy rooms can make me angry on the inside
  • People who are overconfident make me angry (Aside from RD...because...well..it's RD.)

Pretty much anything will make me flip my lid from time to time.

How about you all?

Hello. As your topic appeared to be similar to an existing thread, I have merged the two together. In the future, please run a search before creating a new topic. Thank you :)

• Brohoof 1

I once called my sister a slut then threw a mirror at her, the. A brick at her head. Then a glass cup towards her direction. The glass broke on the wall and rebounded and stuck into my arm. And when I was 10 I knocked my brother out with my knee... Ehhh

Fortunately, I've never really had a bad temper. I can usually stay calm when things go bad, and I'd say it's one of my better qualities. I've never had the urge to throw or break something, but I can see how it can help alleviate anger. Never really gotten road rage before either, and that's something that many other people seem to have. I've been told that I'm a pretty chill guy, so I guess people were right about that haha

(edited)

I have a good control over my temper but when I loose it, believe me you don't want to be around me. Luckily I have a good control over my temper. It's just when I loose it I do stuff I regret. Often punching walls, doors, breaking stuff and when people are involved then they will get hurt. It's like all of my adrenaline being used at the same time, I usually don't remember what happens when I'm in that state. My mind just becomes blank, then suddenly I see what I have done. It's awful, it's not fun loosing your temper.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

I view myself quite highly on my ability to keep my actions and words to silence when I'm absolutely livid. It's quite rare for me to crack it, and me cracking it is only an argument, nothing physical due to my mind stopping me from getting out of hand. I do know if I was pushed even further beyond my limit I could hurt someone, even being as weak as I am. But I have some powerful control that doesn't allow me from that, so I pose no threat to anyone ever, even if I want to break someone badly or not.

Eh it used to be a lot worse when I was in an unhealthy state but these days I'm a lot less easy to rattle. I mean I get frustrated but actually full on angry? Not really.

My temper isn't really that bad. It's only that aggression pisses me really, really off. Just overall aggression, like tough guys wanting to act all alpha by pushing others around, whether it's me or someone else it makes me really angry. It makes me so angry that I want to completely destroy the person, punch him until his face becomes unrecognizable. Beat him up until he can't stand up. Stupid alphas make me want to break them. Let's see if their pathetic gym muscles are going to save them when I break their arms.

Besides tough guys making me angry there isn't really anything that gets to me. Well, perhaps people who don't wait and rush a level in co-operative gameplay, not waiting is not cool. I'm super passive and calm, perhaps a bit too much.

My temper is a pretty short one to be honest and jerks at my school love pulling at it. I've never been provoked enough to outright assault someone, but have shouted at them and thrown things at them if pushed to the limit.

My temper when i cant control it it's not a good thing as long as i'm not directing it at a person stuff gets broken, but latly i been able to control it no idea why i've been the calmest i been in years

This song explains it all

As i fall further away from myself

I seek that the days that escape

I choke on the ones i'm left with

The monster buildin inside if me

And i hate the way i feel

I pray the wound will heal

Before the darkness

How long will this last?

I tried (as i waste away)

With every waking moment of my life

To hide (the scars in me)

The monster that is building up inside

So blind (whats left of me)

Pins and needles buried on my eyes

Goodbye (GOODBYE)

To everything thats chasing

Sorry for wall of text

I'm easily angered,but only with videogames and computers!

Like when,i had my laptop,and it was so slow,i would literally smash it with my fist to get it to work!

In videogames when i keep losing,i get bucking pissed!

Like in UMvC3,when i lose and the other team mocks me,i outrage and start swearing up a storm!

(especially when it's Wolverine i lose to)

Or when my brother used to take my things,i would try to punch him!

That's pretty much it!

My temper was really bad back then. Punched a girl for being too bossy, ripped my sister's hair off when she kept on bothering me all the time, tried to throw some chairs and stuff at my parents when I got really aggravated. That was me until recently. 

Now, I'm a lot calmer thankfully. The worst I'd get is just screaming at my computer screen and whacking the table with my hands when I'm really frustrated at the game. I still feel anger at times deep inside and that I want to do some crap to other people because of it, but I learned to keep the expression of that to a minimum. 

Uhh, let's see...

I get angry when a person I know call me ''fag'', ''gay boy'' or ''the guy with the small penis''. That is considered sexual harassment, but he doesn't care. He will keep doing it. Regardless of the laws he's breaking.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have had a few temper problems, quite embarrasing ones. My temper is so bad, that someone was joking around about me and I threw a lunch tray at them (school). 

I have almost hit people several times for calling me a "fag" and "gay" (they are technically incorrect, I would also note but those are not my motives for disliking people saying those words)

Edited by GamerTwilight

(edited)

Varies from person to person.
In general, I have a very high tolerance level for bullying, insults, stupid bullshit, and other stuff like that, because I was so heavily tormented back in my elementary years.
My parents always told me to take it in, and let it go without reaction, and that's exactly what I did.
I take great pride in the fact that I never EVER gave any one of my bullies what they wanted - a reaction.
Not once.
Now, when I DO lose my temper, I tend to do so epically, and fly completely off the handle, so to speak.
I mean, you wouldn't want to get on my bad side in real life. Trust me.

It takes a special kind of person to piss me off.
Person like my little sister, for example, but I suppose that's just a natural part of a healthy brother/sister-dynamic.
All you people with siblings out there, you know what I'm talking about.

Edited by Sickman

I get extremely mad really easily, but most of the time I can control it. I had to take anger management classes when I was younger because I would actually do things like throw chairs at teachers. I was a horrible little kid. :P

• Brohoof 1

I get extremely mad really easily, but most of the time I can control it. I had to take anger management classes when I was younger because I would actually do things like throw chairs at teachers. I was a horrible little kid. :P

Wow. I only got mad at other kids, never adults. There was once this kid in elementary school. On the first day, he threw all the chairs on the floor. Then, he wrote F-U-C-K on the floor with graphite. Then, when he was expelled, the principal carried him away.. As she did, the kid was BITING HER SHOULDER and she was all bloody in the end.

• Brohoof 1

I don't have that much of a temper. Me being a pushover, I don't blow up on people. I just breathe, ignore it, and try to see it as a mistake.

I don't have that much of a temper. Me being a pushover, I don't blow up on people. I just breathe, ignore it, and try to see it as a mistake.

Wow, I know this is a little off the tangent, but how'd you get that GIF profile pic of your OC? I'd really like to know. Did you make it or is there someone I can contact to make one? Or is it like a custom thing where you make it yourself?

It honestly depends on the situation. I never thought I had a temper honestly. Yeah, I'd get frustrated n stuff when a stressful situation came long, but just within the last few weeks I have discovered that I do. Apparently when I'm dealing with an out of control stepsister who has become a pathological liar and likes to accuse people of things so it seems like she is the victim... yes, I lose my cool. 

Wow.. I got pissed typing that...

Yeeeaaahhhhh.... I'm just gonna go back into the corner now...

• Brohoof 1

I make sure to keep my anger in check, letting a little show to intimidate. At the end of the day I let it out by talking to myselfwhile walking in the house aimlessly. I make sure not to go off on someone undeserving and try to find a thought out response.

I'm a pretty calm person. But, you can only stretch my temper so far. If you annoy me or one of my frienda too much I'll probably blow.

I don't snap easily unlees its first thing in the morning or I'm REALLY REALLY stressed.

I would say that I don't really have a bad temper, the only downside is that when I do finally blow, I BLOW!

I'm the calmest person strangers could meet. I'm also calm around my friends, but I admit that I become a smartass if they make me angry enough. I'm not a person who yells or raises his voice when angry.

I'm usually teased in a rather unique way. I get teased, but it feels like they are giving me sympathy.

I usually have a poker face when teased, and I stay silent.

I want to give people a feeling like they are rats to me. Unfazed, and I will give you quite a threatening look if you make me angry enough. I mostly don't speak, though.