Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Error in the timeline?

xLuneti

I think a lot of people would agree the events of show happens in 3-4 years, but there's also a lot of timeline problems with this, mostly when it comes to Hearth's Warming, but I have noticed one between season 5-6.

You see, The Cutie Marks Crusaders get their cutie marks in the episode "Crusaders of the Lost Mark" (5x18) and then right on the next episode "The one where Pinkie Knows" (5x19) Cadence announces she is pregnant. A horse or a pony normally is pregnant for like 10-11 months, that's alright.

However, in 6x4 "On Your Marks" The Cutie Marks crusaders act like they got their Cutie Mark like a week ago, since it's their first meeting since then, curiosly, in this episode none of the mane 6 is on this episode, could this mean 6x4 happens at the same time as Season 6 premiere? But the most important thing here is: If in 6x4 is their first meeting since they got their cutie marks, it means episode 5x19 probably it's either out of order or happens way before in season 5.

I think: Crusaders of the Lost Mark and season 5 finale probably happens very close in the timeline, since season 6 was probably just a couple of days later, the proof is how Starlights acts like the castle is new to her, and how the Cmcs aren't used to have their cutie marks.

what do you guys think?

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to MLP Error in the timeline?

The wiki page about this episode doesn't tell the usual story about the writer Amy Keating Rogers supposedly last episode, the episode numbering, and so on. Season 5 is quite a mess, with older staff leaving, getting their last chance at writing for the show, and also the new staff taking over (Josh Haber).

Not to forget, Season 5 finale was the potential end to the series for a while. The ending scene is looking like a good bye.

• Brohoof 2

• The title was changed to Error in the timeline?