Jump to content
Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Private The Seventh Element 1 x 1 with Starforce


Ragland Tiger
 Share

Recommended Posts

@Ragland Tiger

Suri seemed thankful for Bluebell's help with the cold rag and smiled ever so slightly. Her hoof was soft yet Bluebell could tell she was hesitant for physical contact. Her eyes bore into Bluebell with a rather serious look across her face. "You mean to tell me you got this gem from the Tree of Harmony? I find that a little dubious if you ask me." she huffed. "But sure, let's say I believe you. What does it do?" she asked with a pained sigh, and a growl.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Bluebell couldn't lie about it.  "It's s-something of a m-m-mystery to-to me, but it does h-help me keep my fee-fee-feet on the gr-ground," she said.  "You're n-not feeling extr-extremely dizzy, are-are you?"

Edited by Ragland Tiger
  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

"It pr-probably was a w-w-warning.  I've gotten th-those from it, t-t-too, though n-n-not as severe as wh-what you got. I admit.  I-I-I didn't ch-choose it.  It-it chose me.  Come n-now, l-lie down, I'll be kee-keeping an eye on y-you, just in case you-you need to see a d-d-doctor." 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

@Ragland Tiger

Suri lays down and seems to pout a bit, not seemingly fine with that but accepting it all the same. It felt strange to have someone there with her. Like Coco. "Well whatever it is...just don't mess with it from now on I would say. Fine, you can keep an eye on me...what should we do now?" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Ragland Tiger

Suri gave you a bit of a harsh glare there. She was more than ready, and wasn't willing to admit to any sort of weakness within herself. "I'll be fine. Don't you worry..." she hissed a bit in annoyance. Bluebell's carefulness reminded her a lot of Coco, which only made her feel bitter. Turning over for a bit, she was ready to sleep. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


(edited)

When Suri drifted off to sleep, Bluebell got her bed roll, laid it out on the floor and got into it to sleep for the night.  "Poor thing," she thought, "She's been hurt in more ways than one."  She hoped Suri would be okay through the night.

Edited by Ragland Tiger
  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

@Ragland Tiger

Suri fell asleep and layed there. Her dreams were not so pleasant. Mostly revolving around her failure to win that fashion contest when Rarity ruined her competition and took Coco away. While she does knew she made mistakes, it still left her enraged deep down. She tossed and turned throughout the night.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


(edited)

The next morning, Bluebell rose from her bed on the floor, well rested.  First she went over to Suri who had thoroghly mussed the covers of her own bed.  It looked like she had a restless night.  "S-Suri," she said in a gentle voice,  "Suri, are-are you o-okay?"  She then saw the irritated look on Suri's face.  Suri seemed perfectly fine.

Edited by Ragland Tiger
  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

@Ragland Tiger

Suri yawned tiredly and looked to Bluebell and was irritated at how her sleep was relatively poor. At the very least she had gotten some sleep, if anything. "Horrible sleep...horrible!" she cursed to herself before realizing that Bluebell was there. "Oh, fine, fine..." she forced herself out of bed and made her bed quickly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Bluebell smiled a knowing smile.  She went and folded up her bed roll, and after getting herself and Suri some breakfast,  went out and loaded her cart with supplies for the journey.  When they were ready to go, Bluebell debated with herself what she would say to Suri about what her boundaries were.  She stood there looking at Suri, a bit unsure, but decided it would be best if she were honest. She took a deep breath and said, "Suri, I'm-I'm taking the ch-ch-chance of trusting you to d-d-do the right th-thing, but if I fee-feel that I have to le-le-leave you b-behind --- I will."  It felt painful to say that.   Bluebell took another deep breath.  "Lead the way."

Spoiler

 

 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

@Ragland Tiger

Suri also gathered her supplies. She wasn't sure how long they would be gone or how far they were going but she collected a tent, a sleeping bag, food, and other such supplies. Suri had a lot on her mind, she wasn't sure whether to believe what Bluebell was doing or not but maybe it was for a nefarious reason? Perhaps she could stop her, or take the artifact for herself in the end? Or even destroy it? Suri had a lot of options in mind that she was thinking of. To Bluebell's statement, she wasn't deterred or even emotionally effected by it. "It pleases me that we share the same thoughts." she said simply, leading the way out the door. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


What treasure is there and not there at the same time, unborn, yet alive under the weight of having two?

 

Bluebell mulled the riddle over and over in her mind, the only sound being the steady clop her own hooves, along with Suri's.   "Un-under th-the weight of having two...," she whispered to herself.  "T-two what?" She continued to repeat herself, lost in her own thoughts. The woods started to get thicker and darker the further they went.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

(edited)

@Starforce

Bluebell stopped in her tracks when she heard the faint sound of howling in the distance.  "D-did you he-hear that?" she said in a hushed voice.   "Timber w-w-wolves. Th-they must be on our-our trail.  We need to f-f-find a way to l-lose them."  She started looking about.

Edited by Ragland Tiger
  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

(edited)

@Starforce

"The gem d-d-doesn't work like th-that," said Bluebell.  She saw a small tree branch on the ground.  She picked it up in her mouth, and started agitating the sand and soil on the ground with it.  After vigorously beating and scraping a large area of the trail behind them, she tossed the branch aside and said, "Let's g-g-get m-moving.  I hope this w-w-works."  She started moving fast, with Suri in tow, close to an all-out run.

Edited by Ragland Tiger
  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

@Ragland Tiger

Suri smirks at Bluebell's tactical thinking and runs quickly, following Bluebell. She remained silent. As a city dweller she hadn't had much interaction with these kinds of creatures of course but it she had been living here for well over a year so it wasn't like she was clueless. As she runs, she remembers for how long she lived in the city. Ever since she moved out on her own after she completed school she had lived there. It flashed through her eyes, that so much had changed.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


(edited)

@Starlight

Bluebell led Suri to some brush that they could hide under.  She ducked under it, pulling Suri down with her.  "St-st-stay still," she whispered.  She looked and listened for any signs of the wolves that might be nearby.

Edited by Ragland Tiger
  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

@Ragland Tiger

Suri stays still and quiet. There were no signs of anything dangerous anymore around them however through the trees they can see the massive clearing of the fields. The fields extend in all direction beofre them with no end in sight. "Where do we go from here?"

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


(edited)

"O-okay let-let's go carefully,"   Bluebell said, slowly crawling out from under the brush. When she made it to the clearing she looked around, and then looked behind her and saw a pair of ferocious eyes over her traveling companion.  "Look out!" Bluebell shouted.  She leapt and shoved Suri just before she felt the timber wolves' paws strike her to the ground.  Her horn flashed and blasted the monster's head into a thousand pieces of twigs..  "Suri!  Run!"

Edited by Ragland Tiger
  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Badges

@Ragland Tiger

Upon Bluebell's shout, Suri quickly darted away just before she would have gotten struck by the timberwolves paws. She broke into the fastest run directly away from the area. In her recollection, it was the fastest run she had ever ran before. Suri was genuinely terrified, and there was no hiding it. Not that she cared at this point - all she wanted was to run away at any cost.

  • Brohoof 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...