Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

a welcome and hello from myself

Coconut Pop

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

originally when fim first came out. i was 5 years old or so. my little pony has been a thing in my family ever since the original released, so of course i was the next to get into it for my generation lol. i grew up in a family where you can like anything, no matter what gender you are. im a female, and i played with both ponies and dinosaurs

i had some of the original g4 toys (and still do), along with two of the build-a-bear plushies. (pinkie and rainbow dash)

and how come i still like it, 10 years later? g5 of course! when i saw the trailer, something hit me. i really did shed a tear just seeing that. nostalgia has never hit that hard for me! when the movie released i watched it and loved it so much. i am proud on how the new generation is going and i hope to see more from it soon.

to fix up the favorite question, i can't pick a favorite. when i was younger, my mom told me my favorites were rainbow dash and pinkie pie. but now, all of the mane 6 have a special place in my heart. so i consider them all my favorite. it's hard to choose!

right now, i am starting to collect the original g4 toys. i also have a few of the g5 figures, too.

anyways, i hope this intro wasnt TOO long, and i hope to meet some new friends soon! 

• Brohoof 4

Hello and welcome aboard. Nostalgia is a wonderful thing isn't it? I still feel nostalgic about when I first got into the show and that wasn't even 5 years ago. Anyways, I hope you have fun and enjoy your time here!

• Brohoof 2