Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP: FiM is leaving Netflix in January.

CastletonSnob

I don't understand why Hasbro would let MLP FiM leave Netflix. The G5 movie is very successful, so many fans of G5 would want to see G4 if they haven't already. Maybe the show isn't getting enough views on Netflix anymore, maybe Hasbro just wants to bury the past and move on with the future. Whatever the case may be, I'm disappointed and saddened to hear that FiM is leaving Netflix.

• Brohoof 1

Blu ray and DVD box sets aren't quite dead yet, since streaming libraries gain and lose shows like this regularly. I imagine we'll be seeing some manner of physical release of all of gen 4. If anything, FiM leaving Netflix is even more incentive for Hasbro to try and cash in on that.

• Brohoof 2

lt is what it is. Perhaps this means getting that elusive DVD collection that includes every season and episode along with some special features to sweeten the deal.

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

lt is what it is. Perhaps this means getting that elusive DVD collection that includes every season and episode along with some special features to sweeten the deal.

They better release, so I can watch ‘em horses whenever I want :scoots:

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

They better release, so I can watch ‘em horses whenever I want :scoots:

l want a complete EQG DVD collection with all the trimmings.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, NavelColt said:

Blu ray and DVD box sets aren't quite dead yet, since streaming libraries gain and lose shows like this regularly. I imagine we'll be seeing some manner of physical release of all of gen 4. If anything, FiM leaving Netflix is even more incentive for Hasbro to try and cash in on that.

I really hope Shout Factory (Who have done DVD releases of the show before) releases the entire show on Blu Ray containing all the episodes, specials, shorts, and the movie (And some good bonus features).

• Brohoof 3

Moments ago, The Inigo Simp said:

It'll say on Netflix (if Netflix had it in the first place in the region in question) if it's due to come off in january

Yeah, it doesn’t in Ireland. We only have the first five seasons though! :ButtercupLaugh:

Moments ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Yeah, it doesn’t in Ireland. We only have the first five seasons though! :ButtercupLaugh:

Yeah, idk cause I never used Netflix for MLP really (being that the UK don't get anything normally, though nowadays Netflix is better in the UK than in the US, and the fact I didn't have Netflix from 2018-2020)
I think we have the same amount of it

Like some people said, I hope G4 gets a bluray box set. I don't use Netflix so the removal does not really affect me. If Netflix was my only way to watch MLP G4, I would now be ordering a big box of video tapes.

• Brohoof 2