Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Interview for the G5 movie

Star_Quake

So, I recently saw DRWolf001 video titled "Sunny's Father Confirmed Dead?! Sunny NOT an Alicorn?" 

And I have some opinions about the questions that were answered.

1) The ponies not looking good with cutie marks on both sides of their flanks.

What. I literally made a whole theory circulating about why they have half a cutie mark. Why it could because of the loss of magic, or cutie marks don't need magic to manifest. But nope, it was just a design choice. I would like to see what the 3D models would look like with both cutie marks on both sides. 

2) They didn't have a real reason as to why the 3 pony species split apart.

This kinda worries me. As I've heard the story took 2 years in the making, which I know A LOT of changes can be made in 2 years. This means they probably don't have answers for all the questions we have. And I hope they put in a lot of effort into the TV show or it's going to end up pretty bad.

3) They had 5 characters instead of 6 due to the limited amount of minutes they had within the movie.

I don't mind having 5 characters, but 6 characters could've been easily done. (MAYBE) The way the movie introduced the characters (especially Zipp and Pipp) wasn't the best, they could've gone with the approach MLP g4 season 1 (episode 1 & 2) did, by showing all the characters elements + abilities/hobbies within a 40 minute runtime. 

Edited by Star_Quake

On 2021-12-18 at 6:49 PM, StitchandMLPlover said:

I'm glad the movie had no political agenda according to that interview.

To be fair, has any movie, aside from propaganda made for war times if that, ever said it has had an agenda?