Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ARMA3: WW3 MLP Fanfiction

vaccar09

Hello everyone in this section, you will see since I joined the fandom (not the dark side XD) I wanted to create a fanfic of the series. And I came up with two ideas that I wanted which I wanted to show people much more informed than me with advice.

* Sunset at Dying Light (both refurbished and not).

How would you react and what would you do?

* How would the mlp characters react to the flawless ear gamer ww3 series? (history of reactions)

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7oksm-PyYbS91ExuvHbmJYTjhDPdIutT

@vaccar09

Moved to AK Yearling's Writing Resources, as this is where users seek assistance with MLP-related stories.

Also, your title has been reworked for proper context.

• The title was changed to ARMA3: WW3 MLP Fanfiction
  • 1 month later...

Hello to the community, I wanted to ask for your help with this question that I have in my head and it won't let me write, since I want to be as faithful as possible to the character of Sunset.

My question is itself:

How would Sunset react to the world of Dying Light?

This includes reaction to knowing such a dark world and what I would do.

Would he join the Tower and be a good person after some events or would he just try to follow his plan to conquer equestria?

@vaccar09

The section Sugarcube Corner is designated for discussing MLP:FiM. Your thread has been merged with the one you made before asking the same question. Refer to this post as it is very important:
Comment above by admin

A link will be left for one day, so you will in fact get traffic to your question. Next time however, if you do a similar thing, it might be considered spamming.