Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Merry Hearth Warming week!

Starlight Glimmer

Due to a family blowup; spending Christmas with my mom and ONLY my mom. That will pretty much entail just staying at home and such.

No complaints from me~

Pictured below is our indoor decor!D034BF64-1964-461A-92D1-776EF12DCE71.jpeg61449483-C725-4F3F-B6E4-529BC2B0776A.jpeg3CEA7774-9FA1-46DA-9BDC-B4BAA04F88BE.jpeg

• Brohoof 6

Basically the same as last year with the family! I will send some pictures of my decorations but this is part of it:ButtercupLaugh:

EA68ADC7-0643-4771-B01D-8AA6A40DF689.thumb.jpeg.d99705abd4fb081a2fd563047d586e03.jpeg

Also we’re going to watch some Xmas horror movies, like the Krampus!! I love that movie.

A6D547D9-8C60-466C-A60F-6E16EEFE175F.jpeg.e6593c497fb9235d66c3f781bb42ead0.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

I'm mentioning this here as l figured it would get noticed. There will be a trivia dedicated to this event hosted by me as that's usually what happens around here. l think you all know as to what it's going to be about so l'll spare you the details here.

• Brohoof 2

I'm Swedish, and we celebrste christmas on the 24th not the 25th. At 2:55 pm Channel 1 start with the Christmas host talking about the year and then we watch a 1h Disney christmas special That has aired every year sens 1960. After that we eat a Christmas Buffet. After that we open our presenter. At 6:45 the final episodes of this years tv Christmas calendar, and at 7pm there is Karl-"Bertil Jonsson's Christmas" a 30 minutes Swedish Christmas special aired ever christmas sens 1975. And after that it is all. 

• Brohoof 2

I'm also Swedish, but I am more interested in my friends over seas and how they are doing, so I am mostly staying on this forum to celebrate Hearth Warming Week with them.

Looking forward to read posts from @Clawdeen, look at signatures made by @Sparklefan1234, being around the FNAF Security Breach fans @ExplosionMare and @Ocean Breeze and @FlutteringGuardian, and Helluva Boss fans @Woohoo and @Sandy Claws :raritypleadhat: I love the forum spirit during Christmas and New Year :flutterhat:

• Brohoof 5

Hi Starlight, I'll be going out for dinner with family then spending time with them at home watching movies and playing Uno. Enjoy your Hearthswarming, hope Twilight isn't too busy to hang out with you and the gang for the holidays 😂

• Brohoof 1

We either celebrate Christmas Day with my dad's side or my mom's side. I think we switch every year but it also could be random.. Dinner, open gifts, and just hang out. The location just depends on who wants to hold it but that is my house this year.

We had a giant breakfast spread in the morning… oatmeal, ham, waffles, eggs, yogurt, and bagels.

• Brohoof 2

• This topic was unpinned, unfeatured and pinned
  • The topic was unpinned