Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Here’s to the best gift ever! Sincerely, Secret Santa!

Alice

I’m so super excited for this Hearth Warming week! And what’s more exciting is giving a person around you the most spectacular and the most best gift EVER! But there’s a catch! It’s gonna be a secret Santa! Anyone who wants to join are all welcomed to, and we’re going to pair you up with another participant. So be sure to post down here if you wish to participate secret Santa. I will be sending you a letter once I find who’s your partner!

Of course, you will have to play the Santa’s role here. So whoever you are paired with, your job is to go and see what your partner likes. That way Starlight Glimmers would know what to gift them! Be sure not to tell who you got until all gifts are being send out! It would be more fun for the members to guess who’s their secret Santa, but you’re welcome to gives hints here! 

The event will end on December 25th!

Let’s get the gifting started!!
1F7B9105-C4D8-4A08-9AC3-8FF4B90681FA.thumb.jpeg.8c6d038289387b9bb875d74c75d494a4.jpeg

• Brohoof 7

• This topic was featured and pinned
16 minutes ago, Merry Brony 42 said:

Ok, I will sign up. What information do I need to give?

Basically just anything what your partner likes, a thing or two! you can definitely look around their pfp to help you!

• Brohoof 3

Okay I'll sign up. As long as I don't have to be actively checking this website 24/7 because I still got my 8-hour work shift on Thursday and Friday. Once I'm paired up with my secret Santa partner it shouldn't take too long to figure out what they would like right?

• Brohoof 3

5 hours ago, Merry Brony 42 said:

Wasn't there one of these a couple years ago? I think people exchanged physical gifts. I did a gift exchange on another site where we did art or writing.

We did but it’s only exclusive to MCM donors only. I don’t remember about exchanging real gifts though, but for this one, it will be a customized badges based on what the members likes.

• Brohoof 3

Just a reminder for everyone here, the deadline to accept participates is December 25th. That way we can start pairing up members and get the gift sending going afterward. If anyone wishes to join on the last minute, please let me know. This event will end on next Wednesday Dec 29th!

• Brohoof 4

I remember wanting to participate in this kind of event during the MCM celebrations, but I never got the opportunity to do so. :sunny: With that being said, I’ll gladly take part in this year’s Secret Santa event. :Rara:

• Brohoof 3

Participate are no longer accepted (unless there’s an exception), we’re now working on exchanging gifts now! All gifts(badges)  will be giving out on Dec 29th

• Brohoof 1

We have decided to extend the event a bit more! Since we’re still waiting on one more secret Santa to reply about their gifts idea and also, we needed more time to make all the badges before giving them out! The event will be extended until Jan 3rd!

• Brohoof 5