Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is anyone from G4 still alive in G5?

Foxyboy1998

the movie had that huge plot hole alicorn's are immortal according to map fim episodes that's how Celestia survives 1,000 years to see luna again I don't know what happened who raises the sun and moon to we need answers 

• Brohoof 3

On 2021-12-27 at 8:32 PM, applejack130 said:

alicorn's are immortal according to map fim episodes that's how Celestia survives 1,000 years to see luna again

That's incorrect. Alicorns have a much longer lifespan than the majority of the pony population, but they're not immortal.

• Brohoof 2

Truthfully, anything can happen. Remember, the pillars were awakened after a 1000 years in suspended animation. I'd even take it a step further and say if the future series detailed who lived and who died there are any number of magical ways they might still come back.

• Brohoof 3

Well the human characters(and Sunset Shimmer)in Equestria Girls could still be alive if you believe the theory that time between the pony world, and the human world is different.

Edited by LonelyYugi
Shimmer not Shimmy
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

I think Spike is. We know dragons can be realy old look at Torch, we know he was fully grown by the time of the pillers and still alive by the time of the main 6. So at least 2000 years. Unless it is like 1000000 years I belive all the dragons from G4 is still alive. 

Also Discord, but ai do not belive I have to explain that one. 

• Brohoof 2

They'll need to somehow have Spike be a character in G-5.  I get the impression he'll likely only be there for a few episodes, probably he'll answer a few questions and leave a lot more questions than answers (it wouldn't surprise me if even he didn't know how the pony tribes got separated), but he's got to be in it, given his lifespan.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-12-26 at 2:06 PM, Dark Qiviut said:

It's possible the dragons are alive. Their life spans are much, much longer than the majority of the population.

I was going to say Spike was probably still alive because we don't know the lifespan of dragons and you kinda took my answer a little bit. :BornAgainBrony:

• Brohoof 1

At this time, we don’t know how much time has passed so we can’t say factually who is still around. However, I think a safe assumption is a lot of time has passed since G4 and all non-alicorns have 0% chance of still being alive.