Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Let me sketch your oc’s!! :D (CLOSED)

Royal.the.childish

@Royal.the.childish

Here are my AU designs for Starlight and Twilight as the new rulers of Equestria. They would be normal sized mares not Celestia sized. Thank you!

Twilight Dawn:

Twilight Dawn has the same body colors as Twilight Sparkle. However at the ends of her hooves are various shades of orange fading into yellow. Her eyes are various combinations of orange and purple. The wingtips end with orange hues. Basically, her the edges of her body and her wings look like the colors of the sunrise. Her mane and tail are of a similar shape as in the show but glow with sparkling stars in a Sunrise. Twilight Dawn is responsible for the seasons of Spring and Summer, so allow that to have some influence as to her design. Her cutie mark would be the star she has on her cutie mark with the rising sun behind it, with the star on her cutie mark off to the side.

Starlight Dusk:

Starlight Dusk also has the same body colors as Starlight Glimmer. Like Twilight Dawn, the ends of her limbs and wings are colored different. For Starlight Dusk they are nightly and fade to black with glowing small points of lights, like within them. Her mane and tail are as she was as a villain but of a deep dual tone purple and black with the same glowing points of white light in them. Like a star field. Her eyes are the same, though. As for her cutie mark it is that of a snowflake and a lunar eclipse. The snowflake is colored red along with the eclipse. Starlight Dusk takes responsibilities for Fall and Winter. I can imagine her armor would have fall like leaves, with snowflake designs on them.

8 hours ago, Royal.the.childish said:

Did just a quick pretty one ! :))

B1172117-44D2-4919-8D32-CA906A86E5E7.jpeg

I LOVE ur style!    Do you think you could do a full body of a OC for me? 

@Royal.the.childish

Hello 👋

Would you be willing to create a sketch of my FiM OC, Wolf Tracks? I understand that there may be a wait so take your time.

Here she is in case you want to :BrightMacContent:

Spoiler

7814B24A-FF1B-4DBB-BD60-91E944B2B7EF.jpeg

(You don't have to include her pet)

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Let me sketch your oc’s!! :D (CLOSED)