Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Quick Pony Arts of Your OCs

Sauerkrauts

So like it says on the tin I'd like to take on a couple of MLP OC requests to better everything about my pony skills for some upcoming lil' art projects I have planned.

That being said I haven't done too much pony art before so the results may or may not be up to expectation. But hey, it's free so what do you have to lose besides an ounce of your sanity? The only criteria is that the character has to be a pony or something that is basically a pony like a Kirin for example. I also love drawing lots of details so the more detailed your OC the better, but that's not really here nor there. Here is my newly made insta for some art examples tho:

https://www.instagram.com/fullmetaldreams/

Now, while I say "quick" in the title, that more or less translates to at least a couple o' days so I will only be taking ONE request at a time. So if it's not too much trouble, after I have accepted the first request I'd like the next person to post their request only after I have posted the finished version of the previous one with the text "accepting the next one" or something like that.  (If I get any at all lol) :derp:

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Starforce said:

@Sauerkrauts

Can you do Magloria for me please?

image_2021-12-04_223925.png.639df87f7593eba2cf1cec444808de25.png

Heyza! Really sweet OC, I totes love their design! I will get to working on it as soon as I can.

1 hour ago, Prophet said:

@Sauerkrauts Sounds fun, I like the style to!

1704552981_Prophetasheck.png.50791d2cdead882ad8fc8a2fa7f9337b.png

Here is mine if you wish to draw it <3

Hey! That's one rad character if I've ever seen one! I'll get to it after the first request.

• Brohoof 1

Ooh can I take a slot? I'm in the process of making a new oc and would love some art of them
I have this Ponytown image so far, but have a sort of look I'd love for them.
OC (Catpone):

Spoiler

Catpone.png.334ba6a1ddb5b76c796304321d8530a0.png

The look (Examples):

Spoiler

avatars-2nxVdNeox45Q5l52-qqvtBA-t500x500
maxresdefault.jpg
E4lFzQUWEAESyRN.png
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Scarlet Rose
  • Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Scarlet Rose said:

Ooh can I take a slot? I'm in the process of making a new oc and would love some art of them
I have this Ponytown image so far, but have a sort of look I'd love for them.
OC (Catpone):

Reveal hidden contents

Catpone.png.334ba6a1ddb5b76c796304321d8530a0.png

The look (Examples):

Reveal hidden contents

avatars-2nxVdNeox45Q5l52-qqvtBA-t500x500
maxresdefault.jpg
E4lFzQUWEAESyRN.png
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

17 hours ago, Tao said:

I like the style,  want to try out Tegan? 

Qin.png

Hey guys, nice OCs! I will have to see what the situation is after I have done the first two because I don't know how long it'll take so can't guarantee or promise anything yet, but yeah hopefully we'll see after them!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Starforce Hey hey, here's your OC. They are honestly one of the prettiest characters I have ever seen so I really liked doodling them! If there's something wrong or you see some glaring mistakes I overlooked they can still prolly be changed.

Spoiler

kGUJkun.png

@Royal.the.childish Heyo! That OC is super rad and I'd totally love drawing them, tho as can be seen there's a bit of a queue so you'd have to wait around a bit. :(

Edited by Sauerkrauts

1 hour ago, Star Silk said:

Would love for you to do Starry. ;~; More reference pics on my profile if need be 

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.888f04a77d9b28f121107ed9826336ee.png

Hey! As can be seen there are quite a few people already requestin' me, but Starsilk is such a sweet character that no doubt I'd love to draw her when/if I get to her! :Rara:

• Brohoof 4

19 hours ago, Sauerkrauts said:

Hey! As can be seen there are quite a few people already requestin' me, but Starsilk is such a sweet character that no doubt I'd love to draw her when/if I get to her! :Rara:

Awww, thank you so much! You’re such a darling :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Prophet Tug tug, here's your OC. Sorry it took me way longer than expected but I've been kinda busy! I really liked drawing this absolute marshmallow tho.

Spoiler

uBzR9GS.png

Also since I forgot to explicitly mention in the OG post, to all the current and future requesters: you can of course ask for any kind of outfit/pose etc. you want to go along with your OC if you want.

Edited by Sauerkrauts
  • Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Sauerkrauts said:

@Prophet Tug tug, here's your OC. Sorry it took me way longer than expected but I've been kinda busy! I really liked drawing this absolute marshmallow tho.

Hide contents

uBzR9GS.png

Also since I forgot to explicitly mention in the OG post, to all the current and future requesters: you can of course ask for any kind of outfit/pose etc. you want to go along with your OC if you want.

Oh my goodness I love this so much. Thank you so much for drawing this for me!!!

• Brohoof 1