Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Prophet's Salon~! (Open)

Prophet

You can turn pan into a chinese empress type? ;o
With like a bun and bamboosticks at it

Edited by Pandora
Oc art removed - staff should be aware, excuse me if this bumps the thread back up!

3 hours ago, Prophet said:

Rock pony

rock pony.png

AAAAA… (looks at it for 30 seconds) AAAA. DAMN VIRM, YOU READY TO PERFORM OR WHAT ??!! U LOOK SOOOO - MMMmm - Your mane color is a bit off but it’s cooool, AAAA, LUW U!  sending great appreciation and hugs to you Prophet!! <3 

Wow, your work is killer. O_O I saw Dark Horse's and it is great. I wouldn't mind having one done for Kyoshi but since the concept is for makeovers, I wouldn't know what to choose. XP

Edited by Kyoshi

24 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Wow, your work is killer. O_O I saw Dark Horse's and it is great. I wouldn't mind having one done for Kyoshi but since the concept is for makeovers, I wouldn't know what to choose. XP

Well you just got post your oc and a style you are looking at. Seeing your profile you could try techno goth. Some dark theme with neon

• Brohoof 2

@Prophet

If you want to take another request of mine you can do Collapse here in a western style theme. She is that type of mare after all. Wild wild west / desert town-ish type. You don't have to do her boots or the ring around her.

49DA9556-5ACF-4B0D-8E7F-7C305A7598BB.png

1 minute ago, Kyoshi said:

Oh yeah! I was dumb and forgot to say that if you need any details or other references like full images, do let me know.  :kirin:

Could i have a ref of your oc lol 

I remember you! We did a trade long ago which im sure you dun remember but anywho i wouldnt mind requesting something from you! My oc in winter attire like a sweater or scarf or hot or boots ^^ Thanks if you decide on doing mine!

Drawing115.png

• Brohoof 1

Don't know if I'm allowed to post twice, but could you do a grown-up version of my Seapony OC, L'eau?

(Like the age of Twilight and the Mane Six pre-finale, y'know?)

I trust you to come up with a cutie mark for her.

She likes going on adventures, if that helps.

Leau.png

• Brohoof 1

Hey can i get a picture of Alex Sinfalair with a scar on his left eye and holding a sword and with a green flame surrounding him? also his eyes are a bright red color too!

If thats ok with you ^^

Alex_Sinfalair_Reference_Sheet.png

• Brohoof 1