Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc OOC: Champions of Celestia

Silly Druid

6 hours ago, PawelS said:

@Oni Musha

I was under impression you were going to the castle with Kuya:

And then you mentioned going "elsewhere", which I interpreted as wanting to go with Kuya to the main square. I'm sorry if I misunderstood your intentions, I can edit my post if needed.

I am beginning to lose track of where everything is.
I couldn't remember where the chalk mark is. It seemed like everyone was going in the same direction at first. Then after they arrived at their destination, Samurai *noticed* Kuya going off in a different direction and wished him luck.
If I accidentally added any confusion on my end, then sorry for mixing things up.

• Brohoof 1

@Oni Musha

Some clarification: The symbol is in a remote part of the town, the party was going in that direction and the meeting with Rosy Thorn happened when you were near that point. Then Kuya went back to the castle, and I assumed Samurai went after him. The main square is near the castle so you can travel between these two locations quickly.

Let me know if I should change anything in my post in regards to where Samurai is going.

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-10-12 at 8:57 AM, PawelS said:

@Oni Musha

Some clarification: The symbol is in a remote part of the town, the party was going in that direction and the meeting with Rosy Thorn happened when you were near that point. Then Kuya went back to the castle, and I assumed Samurai went after him. The main square is near the castle so you can travel between these two locations quickly.

Let me know if I should change anything in my post in regards to where Samurai is going.

All right then. That clears things up.
I have edited my two previous replies to be more clear about which way Samurai went.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Moonbacon Yes, it's still going, although it's kinda slow lately. Also the party is currently in the middle of an investigation, so if you join now, you'll probably have to ask them (in character) what's going on.

If you want to join, tell me the name and species of the character you want to play, and I'll go through the character creation process with you.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, sorry for a long delay, I don't really know why it happened, it seems I needed a break from this RP again. But I intend to change that, so expect more frequent updates from now on.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Silly Druid said:

Hi guys, sorry for a long delay, I don't really know why it happened, it seems I needed a break from this RP again. But I intend to change that, so expect more frequent updates from now on.

Ummm expect @abrony-mouse to not reply.... Maybe a month or so? Or 3 months......not sure... But sure that he is... In a long vacation.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Silly Druid said:

Speaking of me being a part of the game, I kind of forgot that Shadow Dagger is still with the rest of the group.

Yeah! I worked hard on manipulating the flow of the script, so she could join us!