Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc OOC: Champions of Celestia

Silly Druid

@Samurai Equine

for example you can reply....

samurai was curious as to why he was given a sack of bits? 

but he was on to Kuya and saw through it's disguise he quickly evaded the bag and saw kuya already charging towards him. 

samurai quickly strikes kuya down.

seeing that the pony is still conscious and wouldn't back down the samurai quickly went into a defensive stance and waited for another counter. or this time samurai saw the chance and went for the offensive. 

so something like this I guess?

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

A clarification as to when an additional Intellect roll is used for a spellcasting roll: It's used when you can see your target and you focus your mind on it. That's why I didn't use Intellect for Telekinesis when Samurai tried to get his armor from the inn.

(edited)

@Kujamih The result I posted was after applying the modifier. You rolled a 1, and I added +2 to it.

As for the sword, I assumed you wanted to grab it before you knew how Samurai was going to attack.

Edited by PawelS

(edited)

@Kujamih @Samurai Equine

An interaction between a chaotic good and a lawful good character is always fun! Also, how do you like my tsundere bandit? (It's the first time I'm roleplaying as this kind of character, so I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.)

@Ocean Wavedream

I'm sorry if you feel left out, if you can't think of anything for your character to do in the absence of Mango, then you'll have to wait for now...

Edited by PawelS

(edited)

@Samurai Equine Don't worry about doing a good job, we're all doing it for fun so just enjoy it :mlp_smile:

Also, technically you don't have the Teleport skill, I guess as a standard Unicorn spell it can be done as a pure Intellect check, but since both times you used it it wasn't really important for the story, I did not make the checks. However, if you use it in a dangerous situation, for example to escape the enemy, I will do the dice roll for it. (If you learn it as a skill on level up, it will increase the chance of success.)

Edited by PawelS