Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc OOC: Champions of Celestia

Silly Druid

@Kujamih it depends on what she's up to.... I mean kuya is the kind of guy you don't wanna be on his bad side... like the one that stabbed him... I'm sure that guy was eaten by timber wolves... I mean kuya knocked that guy to kingdom come. 

Moments ago, Kujamih said:

@Kujamih it depends on what she's up to.... I mean kuya is the kind of guy you don't wanna be on his bad side... like the one that stabbed him... I'm sure that guy was eaten by timber wolves... I mean kuya knocked that guy to kingdom come. 

don't tell me that pony is still alive?

• Brohoof 1

You try to distract the mare by pretending to give her your bits.

Spoiler

image.png.f41cfe30a4933de5c3ec8148e58a77a7.png

:P

Anyhoof sorry I've been away. Viruses and such :( missed my pones and hoping to get back into the swing of things. Good to see things have been trotting on in the RP - hopefully Mango can still slot in to the story.

• Brohoof 1

yes please :) 

and for your info: Mango is a orange furred, slightly tubby, young pegasus mare, with orange mane/tail fading to green and striking orange fur. Her cutie mark is a cocktail glass and her limbs and wings are average. She has no other distinguishing features - she is blemishless like an mango plucked from the tree :3

(edited)

@Kujamih I'm going to start calling your character Kuya instead of Ku•ya, I hope that's OK, because you're calling him that as well :mlp_smile: (but I won't change the name in the character sheet unless you request it).

For all: Sorry if I don't do everything exactly as you describe in your posts. Sometimes it gets too complicated, and I prefer the interactions to be simple. If you think I did something wrong or against your intentions, then let me know in this thread, and I will change it.

Edited by PawelS
  • Brohoof 1