Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think of Spitfire?

DivineMist1000

She's a character that the show should have handled better and at worst times felt like they didn't care

Just like the Wonderbolts in general though, the comics did a much, much, much better job with her and did her justice, she actually feels like someone I'd love to have a beer with

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Edited by Megas

Let’s remember that this thread is not a fan club.
Strictly posting photos is not acceptable and posts must actually contribute.

• Brohoof 2

She is a toxic male stereotype in a female body, emotionally stunted by the military paradigm. Exhibiting traits of verbal aggression, oppressive behaviour, loud speaking and internal turmoil due to the emotionally dissociative programimg of the army.
She is a fictional representation of a human pawn in the military industrial complex, another brainwashed individual in the stage of this global charade. A one-dimensional character that is aptly used as a conflict figure due to the unreasonable, ignorant, and frankly idiotic nature of her own makeup. But I like her hairstyle. Though, it would look better on a stallion.

Her physical appearance looks amazing. However, as of S3, she has that Drill Sargent Stereotype, which has gotten her into trouble quite a few times. It has made her ignorant of situations and somewhat uncaring (I'm looking at you Newbie Dash). 

• Brohoof 1

I was never that big of a fan of her, I just thought she was okay. When they changed her persona to be a Drill Sergeant type in S3, I hated it at first, grew not to mind it too much. I wish I could not be the buzzkill here, given that Spitfire is so popular, but I was just never really interested in the Wonderbolt stuff in the show. Ever wondered why I don't share the animosity for Wonderbolt episodes that are often despised by Wonderbolt fans like Rainbow Falls and Newbie Dash? That's partially why. 

She was a great character that was poorly handled at times.  Rainbow Falls threw her under the bus and tarnished her character badly.  I try to ignore that episode because I really, really like her.  She has the most beautiful eyes of any character in the G4 multiverse.  Well, 'cept maybe for pony Sunset.....:mlp_huh:... tough call....

• 1 month later...