Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fanfic based on "Turn Left" from Doctor Who

Flashlight23

I'm planning to do a fanfiction based on the Doctor Who episode "Turn Left". The story's basic premise is that Flash Sentry (the human one) is visiting Equestria and is invited into a fortune teller's tent (like how Dona is in the episode). He get's his fortune told and is shown how he had made a choice to take a different route to Canterlot High which ultimately led him to meeting Twilight and eventually clearing her name when Sunset destroyed the gym and framed her. He is asked (i.e forced by a mysterious beetle) to make a different choice that leads him to not meeting Twilight. Looking for advice on how it should go.

So creating an alternate timeline. That sounds really cool. I think if you change one element, it would be cool to see how that whole EQG scene goes if Flash didn't meet Twilight. That would lead to some great development for Flash, maybe have Sunset in it as well. 

Yeah, for a stand in for Rose, I'm either planning on having Starlight fill in or Discord (who goes unnamed, but Flash would recognize his voice from a certain Sci-Fi show). There was a fanfic on fimfiction somewhere that sort of has the same premise, but Flash is instead erased from the timeline completely. This one has the whole parallel world idea.

And yes, Sunset will be a major character.