Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New G5 toy hint that Sunny may meet Twilight.

eventyraren

• The title was changed to New G5 toy hint that Sunny may meet Twilight.

Oh wow, if that actually happens, well, let's just say the fandom is going to have a lot to say about that. Personally, I think that it would be interesting, but the problem is, how close do they want G5 to be to G4? If Twilight Sparkle makes an appearance in G5, then they would have a lot of explaining to do about what happened between the two generations and it would change a lot of assumptions we have about G5, but I think that the writers could pull it off if they wanted to.

Edited by Ocean Wavedream
  • Brohoof 6

3 hours ago, Ocean Wavedream said:

Oh boy, if that actually happens, well, let's just say the fandom is going to have a lot to say about that. Personally, I think that it would be interesting, but the problem is, how close do they want G5 to be to G4? If Twilight Sparkle makes an appearance in G5, then they would have a lot of explaining to do about what happened between the two generations and it would change a lot of assumptions we have about G5, but I think that the writers could pull it off if they wanted to.

I doubt it means anything, maybe it was just for flashbacks purposes.

They could bring Twi back as a spirit delivering a message to Sunny, or maybe the Tree of Harmony taking the appearance of Twi

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 2

Isn’t the first G5-G4 packaging, happened earlier with a six pack with Twilight, Pinkie and Rainbow with Sunny, Izzy and Pipp(???)

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Megas said:

Isn’t the first G5-G4 packaging, happened earlier with a six pack with Twilight, Pinkie and Rainbow with Sunny, Izzy and Pipp(???)

No, but this one seems more like a foreshadowing of a future meeting between both MANE ponies :huh:

• Brohoof 3

Hopefully this means something for the upcoming show and isn't just another toy Hasbro is putting out. Hopefully we actually see Sunny interact with Twilight (And the rest of the Mane Six).

• Brohoof 3

I don't think the toy seriously hints at anything. I don't even mind Twilight Sparkle appearing in G5, but I'd like it to be sometime after the newer ponies are established and already going on their own adventures.

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Stancet said:

I don't think the toy seriously hints at anything. I don't even mind Twilight Sparkle appearing in G5, but I'd like it to be sometime after the newer ponies are established and already going on their own adventures.

I do think it does foreshadow an eventual encounter in some form. Other inclusions with the Mane Six seemed commercial. This one feels more deliberate. Twi even got her own artwork :ticking:. Besides, Sunny’s backstory just screams a meeting :proud:

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

I do think it does foreshadow an eventual encounter in some form. Other inclusions with the Mane Six seemed commercial. This one feels more deliberate. Twi even got her own artwork :ticking:. Besides, Sunny’s backstory just screams a meeting :proud:

why not both?

• Brohoof 1

I mean I can see this happening,  it could be maybe Twilight was sealed away to save her from the dying magic and now that it is back, well she awakes up!:sunbutt:

• Brohoof 1

54 minutes ago, Splashee said:

They got her dimensions wrong:

medium.png

Or did G5 happen before she got tall? :huh:

Probobly before she gets tal. Or maby it is the tree of Harmony again. We just have to waight and see. :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1

Princess Twilight placed herself in Cryonic Suspension when Equestria lost it's magic. The timer broke, and she's been frozen for a couple thousand years! That's what my headcanon says! With magic restored, she should be able to use a time spell to return.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 2