Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Champions of Celestia

Silly Druid

(edited)

@Kujamih

You try to distract the mare by pretending to give her your bits.

Ku•ya: Charm (d6), result: 6
Bandit: Intellect (d4), result: 4
Difference: +2. Success!

She is confused, so you get an advantage for your next attack. You try to immobilize her.

Ku•ya: Strength (d4+2), result: 6
Bandit: Agility (d3), result: 1
Difference: +5. Critical success!

You grasp her skillfully. She is totally unable to move. "What do you want?" She asks in a frightened voice.

@Samurai Equine

You don't need to use your charm, their best suite happens to be empty, and the innkeeper is happy to let you stay there, as long as you pay for it.

@abrony-mouse @Ocean Wavedream

Mango asks the guards to let her stay in the castle, but they refuse. "Sorry miss, but our orders do not include giving you accommodation for the night." After hearing this answer, Mango prepares to put on her 'How can you say no to this face?' face, but it turns out it's not needed, because Dr. Clue appears, and takes her to her quarters.

Edited by PawelS
  • Brohoof 1

Kuya was super confused.

but he didn't let it distract him.

"don't play charm on me? I know you're beautiful, but I ain't that stupid. your partner just ran a knife on me.... now his sleeping with the timber wolves. birds of the same feather, stabs together. so you're trouble as well lady."

Kuya squeezed tighter. 

" now what trouble are you up to?"

• Brohoof 1

Mango hadn't expected her ruse to work... like at all :P but when a friendly guard appeared she smiled in return and gave her a wing pat. "Thanks for helping a filly out! If you're around tomorow I'll totally pay you back." she said - always mindful (and thankful) of those few ponies in any town who, despite all the odds, seem to give ponies like her a chance. As Mango trots in the direction Clue shows her, she winks back at the stern looking turqoisish pony all decked out in guard garb.

• Brohoof 1

"No problem, My name's Dr. Clue. What's yours?" Dr. Clue asked as they walked together.

Dr. Clue swung by her commander's office to let him know that she was finished with duties for the day before leading Mango Eve to her room up in the castle. It was a small, but cozy room, and Dr. Clue managed to find a spot where Mango could sleep.

"So, Celestia wanted to see you too, hmm?" Dr. Clue said, holding up her own copy of the letter that she had left on her desk. She figured it was ok to show her this given that she would figure out anyways tomorrow.

Edited by Ocean Wavedream
  • Brohoof 2

" I see... such a shame... a young lass doing jobs like this..." he slowly squeezes her till he knocks the bandit unconscious.

he double checks if she really is unconscious ( judging by his size and strength squizing the poor girl might've fainted from the pain of breaking some of her bones.) 

" well better tie her up and send her to prison than let her get eaten by timber wolves...."

if no other surprises would happen. he would tie up the bandit and head to Canterlot to meet the princess who has summoned her. plus he gets to give the princess a gift. a bandit for her prison.

• Brohoof 1

@PawelS

Samurai agrees and pays his fee for the suit.

Once he has found his room, he finds a place to put his armor and his supplies. He'll need as much as rest as possible since he plans to wake up at dawn. But just in case... He walks out onto the balcony and takes a look out on Canterlot. "Wait for me, my princess. I'll be at your side soon, ready to obey with all my heart..." He searches his things and pulls out a shamisen, which he uses to sweetly serenade Canterlot. Will he notice anything important before he goes to bed for the night?

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

You tie up the unconscious bandit and take her with you.

Strength (d4), result: 3. Success.

You successfully carry her all the way to Canterlot, but it's an exhausting task. You lose 1 Stamina.

@Samurai Equine

From the balcony, you see a stallion who seems to be injured, carrying an unconscious mare through the streets of Canterlot.

@Ocean Wavedream @abrony-mouse

The night at the castle is calm and uneventful. You don't feel sleepy yet, so you can continue your conversation.

@Kujamih, @PawelS

Samurai sees the odd sight along the Canterlot streets. Something like this is just too suspicious to casually ignore. He puts his shamisen away and collects his sword, and teleports. He cannot use this skill too many times in one day, 3 to 4 times at most, but he's going to rest up later, so Samurai can afford to teleport for now.

Samurai magically appears in front of the stranger, his sword holstered to his side. "Halt! As an emissary of the solar empire, I demand you state your business. Why are you carrying an unconscious mare?"

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine @PawelS

"....wohhww... now that's a blade that I do not want to get stabbed at haha!" 

" anyway this is my bandit! go get your own offering to Princess Celestia. and I suggest you do not delay me for I am already quite late. you see, the princess herself have sent a letter requesting me! so to also prove that I am worthy I venture to danger and grab proof of heroic deeds, hence this bandit. and here's a proof." Kuya showed his fresh stab wound.

"impressive ey? I only used my bare hooves to wrangle up 2 bandits.... I couldn't carry the other one so..... the timber wolves will be full tonight hahahaha!"

" but if you insist.... I never back out from a challenge! if you win I will give you the honors of meeting the princess instead!"

he dropped the bandit at the side and gave a strong hoof stomp. to show intimidation.

" don't take me lightly even if I'm injured, and you can use your weapons if you'd like I won't judge HAAAAHAHAHAHA!" 

• Brohoof 1

@PawelS, @Kujamih

Perhaps in any other situation, this would lead to a fight, but Samurai Equine holds his hoof up. "Wait! Princess Celestia sent for you? She requested my presence as well! But if this is true, then you have a proper request form, do you not? A letter of invitation?" Samurai uses his telekinesis, lighting his horn up with magic to summon the letter Celestia sent him. When it flies over, he opens it and reveals it. "This is mine. I am Samurai Equine. You should have a similar letter as well."

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

@PawelS @Samurai Equine

".... ah true...."  he then showed his ruffled messed up and with blood stains.

" well that was disappointing.... I wanted to test your metal. but we can't trouble the princess can we..." 

kuya was a bit disappointed. he truly wanted a tussle with this samurai equine.

" I guess both of us will be working together.where are my manners! my name is

Kuya! from the Islands of Blades!"

he proudly announced, waking anyone in his energetic introduction.

" hey! I have a great idea! we are going to work together right? isn't this the best opportunity to know each other better!"

kuya became quite energetic and filled with vigor.

" and what better way than to have a sparring match!!!!"

the battle hungry pony leaped back a distance and started to put on a stance.

" come new friend let us have a glorious battle to strengthen ones bond! HAAAAHAHAHAHA!"

Kuya uses his ability " HEAL" TO regenerate his stamina.

one can see that this pony is very excited to fight the pony that one can see his burning passion.

the pony starts to heavily stomp the ground cracking the pavement. enticing his opponent for a match.

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih, @PawelS

Samurai didn't care who was awoken, that intro was amazing! "Ooh~ The Island of Blades? I had no idea such a place existed! I wish to go there some day~"

But suddenly and quite abruptly, Kuya changes the nature of their meeting. "A sparing match? Now?! I... Well... I guess if you're not afraid to leave the prisoner unguarded for a while, then sure. But not here in the streets. Let's take it to an open field, where no innocent pony might get caught in the crossfire." Samurai says.

He leads them out the streets and to an open field. Putting some distance between himself and Kuya, Samurai lights up his magic once more and stands upright. Samurai uses telekinesis to transport his armor to him, however it fails to arrive. "Huh... My armor must have gotten stuck in my room somehow. Regardless, I am the solar empire's official Samurai Equine. And in the name of divine providence, I hereby accept your challenge."

Samurai readies himself, but makes no move. "This first move is yours, Kuya-san. I came here with a 2nd sword; a buster sword that cancels out magic. However, since this is a friendly sparring match, I have chosen to leave it at my hotel room for now."

(EDIT)

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

@Samurai Equine @PawelS

kuya drags the bandit with him to the open-field.

as the spectacle happens, kuya was amazed at Samurai equine's show.

" amazing display of magic! here's some bits."

Kuya tossed his sack of bits towards samurai to block his view and charged towards the pony as fast as he can. he tries to evade any on coming attacks and attempt to tackle down his opponent if he can't evade it he will muscle through the pain just to grab hold of the blade or samurai. if successful he would then grapple and force a tap out. he knows punching the armored pony will be his lost and giving free movement to a sword wielder is a disadvantage.

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih, @PawelS

Samurai has been training for this his whole life. "A simple distraction method won't work that easily on me. Let's see if you can evade this!" He bats the bag of bits away and aims for his opponent. As soon Kuya gets close, Samurai winds up and summons fire to his hoof. "Flaming PUNCH!!!" He takes a swing. He has no intention to hurt Kuya, so he'll stick to simple mele attacks for now. He'll only draw his sword if he absolutely has to.
If this works, it should stun him. If it fails, well... Depends on whose defenses break first.

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

@PawelS @Samurai Equine

if light could not evade the fist he would take the hit and get stunned.... but samurai underestimated the abilities of an earth pony. B)

activate inner strength.

samurai would've thought that he has stunned kuya and would take him off guard, which gives kuya the chance to grapple Samurai and put him in a hold.

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Kujamih @Samurai Equine

Ku•ya uses uses his healing supplies to treat his wound.

Healing (d3), result: 3. Success.

He restores 2 Stamina, but he still feels a bit tired from all he did today.

Samurai Equine uses Telekinesis to summon his armor.

Telekinesis (d4), result: 1. Failure.

It doesn't work though, as the armor is in his inn room, quite far away from his current position, and he is not an expert on Telekinesis.

Edited by PawelS

(edited)

@Kujamih @Samurai Equine

Ku•ya tries to confuse Samurai by tossing the sack of bits at him.

Charm (d6), result: 3 vs Intellect (d3), result: 1. Difference: +2. Success! Ku•ya gets a +2 advantage for his next attack.

Ku•ya tries to grab Samurai's sword.

Agility (d3+2), result: 1+2=3 vs Agility (d4), result: 4. Failure.

Samurai attacks by using his hoof augmented by fire magic.

Strength (d4), result: 3 / Fire Magic (d4), result: 1. Best result: 3.
vs Agility (d3), result: 1. Difference: +2. Success!

Ku•ya is stunned. He uses Inner Strength to recover from this condition.

Inner Strength (d4), result: 3. Success!

At this moment, your duel is interrupted by two city guards, who were patrolling the area and heard the sounds of your fighting. "What's going on here?" One of them asks, looking at both of you, and at the prisoner, who seems to be waking up from unconsciousness.

Edited by PawelS

@PawelS @Samurai Equine

kuya was about to pounce and grab Samurai while he thought that he have already, stunned kuya. ( he likes to take ponies by surprise and perseverance.)

" bahhh! leave it to the guards to ruin ones fun... and when we where already at the good part! I noticed you where holding back and I was about to teach you a valuable lesson there samurai. that holding back means death... and holding back at me is very disappointing...I hope in our mission you don't hold us back."

he walks towards the bandit and grabbed her and putted her at his back for a ride, and went up to the guards.

he showed to the guards the bloody letter of Celestia's letter and asked for an audience.

if the guards would ask about the mare. he would declare about the truth and is a present for the princess.

• Brohoof 1

@PawelS, @Kujamih

The arrival puts this battle to an end. It had an interesting start, but that's just the way things go.

Samurai smirks at Kuya knowingly. "Allies and enemies re two different things; and I'm not in the habit of hurting my friends during a sparing match." Samurai says.

He also approaches the guards. He shouldn't have to show them anything. As a samurai, he is a soldier in service to Princess Celestia. They should know him and recognize his authority. His title is practically the same as theirs, not to mention all the times he's visited Celestia's castle to get orders from her directly. "Konbanwa gozaimasu desu. Good evening, gentlecolts." Samurai bows. "Sorry for the disturbance, it was controlled and purely peaceful, I promise. My friend here has apprehended a bandit, and I believe he is ready to turn her in for proper questioning."

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

@Kujamih @Samurai Equine

The guards recognize Samurai as Celestia's soldier, and after seeing Ku•ya's letter, they treat him with respect as well. They look closely at the half-unconscious mare, and ask him what he's going to do with her. They don't think bringing her to the princess is a good idea though.

"Thank you for bringing her here. She is a known criminal, so you did a good deed. Do you really want to present her to Princess Celestia personally? We can take her to the dungeon now, and we'll mention your name in our report, so the authorities know who captured her."

@PawelS @Samurai Equine

kuya gave a wide wake of smile towards Samurai as his reply.

and towards the guards he replied.

" well this is a gift to princess Celestia, is it not? so I believe I should personally show it to her! and I want this bandit to see the ruler of this kingdom. the one she gave disgrace upon."

he then looked at the half awake bandit.

" now wouldn't that be fun! you get to meet the princess... and who knows... you might get a redemption..." he smiled at the bandit.

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1