Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Champions of Celestia

Silly Druid

"Thanks farmer pony! If you ever need a friendly pair of wings to help water your crops, I'll be your mare!" Mango thanks the farmer-pony, already flapping her wings in the direction he pointed.

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

After talking to the mare, one of the guards gets back to you and says: "Nothing suspicious so far, sir. We were able to determine that her name is Night Fuchsia, and she is the wife of a Royal Treasury Department official. She says she is going home after doing the shopping. What should we do now?"

@Samurai Equine @abrony-mouse @Skylight Scintillate

The farmer gives you directions to the place he lives as well, it's another small village at the outskirts of Canterlot, and leaves you, going in the direction of the city.

"Wood's End? I have a friend there, so I might as well go with you." Shadow Dagger suggests.

• Brohoof 1

@Silly Druid

" i told you to assist the mare though?... Dang it nevermind... Anyway follow her. She might be in danger. I was tipped by a very reliable source."

Kuya would hasten a bit to track her down once more.

He would still keep his distance and follow the mare. If he is able to catch up to her. If not he would try to find her or pursue her.

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@PawelS, @Skylight Scintillate, @abrony-mouse, @Kujamih

Samurai thinks it over while looking at the information they were given. "Doubt it, but I could be wrong. I just hope I didn't dismiss him too soon." Samurai says. He also looks over at Shadow Dagger. "You are getting better at sneaking around. I didn't even realize you came down from the cliffs with the rest of us. You simply must share how you did it."

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

"She didn't want our help. She told us she's an independent mare who can take care of herself," the guard explained.

You follow Night Fuchsia, assisted by the guards. She doesn't seem to notice it, or care about it, and walks through the streets normally, carrying the purchased items with her magic. Then she arrives at a well-maintained house, near the city center.

@Skylight Scintillate @Samurai Equine @abrony-mouse

Dr. Clue: Intellect (d5), result: 5. Critical success!

You remember that Wood's End is a small village at the edge of the forest near the Foal Mountain. The only notable facility in it is the herbalist, who is well-known and respected for his healing ointments.

"You wish!" Shadow Dagger says to Samurai. "I do not reveal my secrets."

After an hour-long walk through the fields near Canterlot, the group arrives in the village in question.

• Brohoof 1

@Silly Druid

".... Was i tricked by that gypsy?"

Kuya tries to sense any danger in the house, and requested for the guards to hide for a while.

He tries to see if anything suspicious is a foot with his pony sense and looks through the windows first if there are any, look around the building before knocking at the door.

" If i wasnt holding this badge i wouldve snucked in the house instead..... I'm seeing some cons in this."