Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Champions of Celestia

Silly Druid

@PawelS, @Kujamih

Samurai finds it a little odd, but doesn't question it for now. "If he is adamant about it, then it should be fine. Kuya will present the prisoner personally to Princess Celestia. If the princess summoned him, then she must have a good reason, so I'll trust her judgement. I'll take responsibility by helping out if anything goes wrong. Even so..." Samurai turns to Kuya. "Are you okay with watching after the bandit until morning? We're not suppose to see Celestia until tomorrow."

• Brohoof 1

@PawelS @Samurai Equine

"what!? we meet her tomorrow? I was sure I was late?" he double checks the letter and still could not read the date at which one would meet. "oh well... the princess needs her beauty sleep anyway. then I shall bring this bandit with me! she will be a lovely pillow then, hahahaha!"

then Samurai offered help towards guarding the bandit as well. 

" oh is that so? then we can share the room you are staying at and we can share stories and adventures, until the lone moon lulls us to sleep! PAAHAHAHA! come bandit! this might help you change your ways from bad to good! stories of adventures of heroes always inspire others!" kuya grabbed the bandit and made it ride at his back.

he looked at the guards and say.

" do not worry! this little devil won't get away that easily with those broken bones PAAHAHAHA!"

kuya double checks the bandit's body for anything that the bandit might use to escape.

" okay then noble samurai! lead the way!" 

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Kujamih @Samurai Equine

"Suit yourself. Just don't let her escape, she's pretty sneaky." The guards leave you, and resume patrolling the streets of Canterlot.

The bandit slowly wakes up, not fully aware what happened. "You... didn't give me... to the guards? Why?" She asks with confusion in her voice.

Edited by PawelS

@PawelS @Samurai Equine"HAAAHAHAHA.... I don't know myself. who knows! you might be useful, or better yet, you might turn a new leaf... but one thing for sure! we will meet the princess tomorrow! ain't that exciting, right samurai... OH we haven't really introduced each other properly! that there is samurai equine, I'm Kuya the one that captured you! hahahaha, and you are young mare?"

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

@PawelS @Samurai Equine

"Bahahahaha! your name is as Rogue as it sounds! are you sure you're a bandit and not a rogue  melady!" ( depending on the situation if Samurai accepts kuya to stay and have a share with his room they would be having a chat inside Samurai's room, if not then maybe in the lounging area of the Inn where Samurai resides,)

( all in all Kuya would still take a room where Samurai is near.)

the inn keeper would doubt us for having a tied up mare, but would give proof and hope it would suffice. 

( kuya would give some bit to Samurai if they would end up sharing a room)

Kuya would then jokingly toss the bag of bits towards Samurai and give him a light jab at the stomach.

" oops your open! hahaha sorry force of habit!"

then he would ask questions about Shadow dagger. Kuya seems to be quite curious towards her and would like to know her better.

( dice role for charm if he could strengthen his bond towards Shadow Dagger and Samurai Equine)

Kuya would then tell stories of his deeds and heroism and adventure towards Shadow Dagger and samurai Equine, in hopes they're bond grow stronger.

his stories were pretty basic but has quantity. from fighting thugs from the streets. griffins pillaging the farm, Waking dragons from their sleep. skirmishes in the bar.

if anyone asks a question towards kuya he would happily reply.

" enough about me!"  he looks both at samurai equine and Shadow dagger. 

tell me about yourself?

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih, @PawelS

Samurai bows as the guards take their leave.

"You wish to stay with me in my room? Ah. But just so you know, I wake up at the crack of dawn, so I won't be doing much late-night partying. My work ethic is very strong, so if you're okay with waking up that early, you're free to stay with me." Samurai says.

He notices Kuya trying to mess with him. He catches the bag of bits and lets Kuya hit him. If he's expecting Samurai to flinch or get hurt, it won't work. Kuya will notices he has nothing but tight and trimmed muscles. No flab, no fat. Hopefully Kuya didn't hurt himself.

He notices the prisoner is waking up. "Konbanwa, Shadow Dagger. I am told you are a law breaker. I would love to hear your side of the story. I prefer to believe whatever Kuya said since Celestia summoned him, but I still like to hear both sides openly."

• Brohoof 2

@PawelS @Samurai Equine 

"bahahaha I'd be happy to experiencing an early sunshine! that is if you could wake me up early hahahahaha!"

as kuya jab was just a tap for fun,  he did notice that Samurai's abs are all muscle.

" bahahaha! your body is sad my friend! it has no fat! you should liven yourself or else you won't last long, look at mine!"

as kuya tap his stomach, a small wave on it can be seen, meaning there is some fat in it.

" Fat is good my friend! not only does it store energy, it also acts as a wall from the elements and damage!and how will you grow big if there is no fat for your muscle to eat? BAAAHAHAHAHA!" 

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih @Samurai Equine

The innkeeper saw your conversation with the guards, so he's not giving you any trouble. Shadow Dagger is not very friendly though. "Bandit, rogue... what's the difference anyway? And I won't tell you anything about myself, because I don't like you!"

Ku•ya uses Charm.

Charm (d6), result: 3. Success.

"Fine, I'll tell you. Not because I like you or anything, but because... I have nothing better to do. Yes... that's the reason. So what do you want to know?"

@Kujamih, @PawelS

"Urusai yo." Samurai says to Kuya with a bit of a smile, rubbing one his ears. "You've got quite the sense of humor."

He looks back at Shadow. "Anything you are willing to share. But first, please hold on tight."

Samurai puts a hoof on both Kuya and Shadow, and teleports them to his room. It's the fanciest, most luxurious suite the inn has. ... He can also see his suit of armor got caught on some of the furniture when he tried to summon it earlier. He begins to redecorate, putting things away neatly. "Welcome to my room. There is plenty of room for all of us."

• Brohoof 1

@PawelS @Samurai Equine

( depending if pawels whim)

kuya gets sick at the teleportation, and tries to gently put down Shadow dagger off his back... 

" ...where  might I use to excuse myself good sir...hrrrppp..." 

kuya would then relief himself from his sickness...

" sorry, I easily get teleportation sickness..."

he then looked at shadow with great curiosity.

" well then? tell us more about your adventures!"

(I suppose they would chat throughout the night until samurai deems it for bed time.) 

kuya then made a proposal to the bandit.

"what say bandit? turn a new leaf? join us in Celestia's quest and change your life for the good?"

kuya would then raise his hoof for a shake with the bandit's hoof.

he has a feeling that the bandit Has already untied the ropes.

(use pony sense ability. if the bandit would be friendly or whatever you deemed fit for the pony sense to sense.)

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih @Samurai Equine

Ku•ya tries to resist the negative effects of teleportation.

Strength (d4), result: 1. Failure.

You feel sick. You lose 1 Stamina.

Shadow Dagger sees it and gives a little chuckle. Then she proceeds to answer your questions.

"My adventures? Well, when I was growing up, there was a group of boys I liked, they were often going out of the village to explore the wilderness, and sometimes they took me with them. As they got older, their adventures started to involve more dangerous and illegal things, until they became full fledged bandits. I admired their adventurous life and the ability to acquire large sums of money, so I joined them. I was pretty successful at my job. Until I met you, of course." She looks at Ku•ya with disgust.

You all share stories about your lives, until Ku•ya brings up the idea of Shadow Dagger joining them.

"You want me to join you? I don't know if I'd feel good with a group of goody-four-shoes like you. And I'm not sure how the princess would react to it..."

It's getting late, and you begin to feel sleepy. Shadow Dagger tries to use this opportunity to escape.

Pony Sense (d4), result: 4. Success!

Ku•ya notices that she untied the ropes and is getting ready to run away...

@PawelS @Samurai Equine

kuya gave a nudge to samurai equine. and continued to speak with shadow.

" last chance shadow you can either reach my hoof for an agreement and gain a better life under Celestia's wings, or go back to being hunted down." he gave shadow a stern look  implying he knows what she's up to.

(I guess another charm check.)

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih, @PawelS

Samurai puts his armor and things in the closet, putting a paper security charm on the closet doors. He yawns a little as he takes a seat on his bed. "Consider this, Shadow Dagger. You didn't always enjoy doing illegal things, right? It's never too late to go back to that. If you join us on our quest, we'd be equal comrades, which means we'd have each others backs. We'd defend you, you'd defend us. That's what friends do. And if Celestia is calling upon is, then you know it must be for some major reason. Whatever the reason is, it might be something written in the history books. How would you like to be remembered?"

(Feel free to do a charm check here, but only if Kujamih's charm check fails.)

Samurai begins to ease into bed, getting ready to go to sleep.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Kujamih @Samurai Equine

Shadow Dagger tries to escape.

Shadow Dagger: Agility (d4), result: 2.
Ku•ya: Agility (d3), result: 1.

Samurai Equine: Agility (d4), result: 1.

You're both sleepy and too slow to stop her. Despite her injuries, she manages to slip out of the room and leave the inn. You feel that she has some sympathy towards you though, so maybe it's not the last time you saw her...

Edited by PawelS

@PawelS, @Kujamih

Samurai didn't realize how fast he went to sleep. All the excitement must have added up. A good rest will recover all the energy and magic he lost that evening.

The next day...

Samurai wakes up at the crack of dawn, just barely beating the first morning bird. He looks around. "I guess she escaped... Too bad. But she didn't steal anything either. Guess there is hope for her after all. If I see her again, I'll do whatever I have to do." Samurai says to himself. "I would try to go after her right now, but that's not my mission."

Samurai doesn't miss a second. He collects his things, makes sure the lacquered finish on his armor is pristine, and then puts on his full suit of armor.

(If Kuya doesn't wake that early after all...)

Samurai leaves immediately. The room is paid for, so Kuya may leave whenever he wants.

(If Kuya does wake up that early...)

"Good morning, my friend. I'm headed to the castle as we speak. I know the letter said meet with Celestia at noon, but I intend to be the first one there, meeting her immediately in the morning. As a Japonies pony, we value punctuality. It's an honor to arrive early to work, and it's proper etiquette to stay at work a few hours even if your shift is over. A thorough job does not hold work hours." Samurai explains as he heads out of his room.

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

@PawelS, @Kujamih

Samurai didn't realize how fast he went to sleep. All the excitement must have added up. A good rest will recover all the energy and magic he lost that evening.

The next day...

Samurai wakes up at the crack of dawn, just barely beating the first morning bird. He looks around. "I guess she escaped... Too bad. But she didn't steal anything either. Guess there is hope for her after all. If I see her again, I'll do whatever I have to do." Samurai says to himself. "I would try to go after her right now, but that's not my mission."

Samurai doesn't miss a second. He collects his things, makes sure the lacquered finish on his armor is pristine, and then puts on his full suit of armor.

(If Kuya doesn't wake that early after all...)

Samurai leaves immediately. The room is paid for, so Kuya may leave whenever he wants.

(If Kuya does wake up that early...)

"Good morning, my friend. I'm headed to the castle as we speak. I know the letter said meet with Celestia at noon, but I intend to be the first one there, meeting her immediately in the morning. As a Japonies pony, we value punctuality. It's an honor to arrive early to work, and it's proper etiquette to stay at work a few hours even if your shift is over. A thorough job does not hold work hours." Samurai explains as he heads out of his room.

kuya would still be asleep. 

( as he wakes up) he does some stuff and also head to the castle.

pony sense check.

• Brohoof 1

Samurai wakes up early and goes to the castle. The guards say Princess Celestia doesn't want to be disturbed before noon, but they suggest that he talks to Dr. Clue, who was also summoned by the princess, and doesn't have any royal guard duties assigned for today.

Ku•ya's Pony Sense doesn't tell him anything, so it seems nothing unexpected is going to happen this morning. If he arrives at the castle earlier than noon, the guards lead him to Dr. Clue's quarters as well.

@PawelS

@Samurai Equine

@Ocean Wavedream @abrony-mouse

kuya would have idle chatter with the guards,( charm) ( who knows I might get important information.)before following their instructions.

as he heads to the door he doesn't bother knocking and just barges in.

SLAM!

"GOOD DAY DR. CLUE! I was instructed by the guards to meet with you!... oh hi Samurai. why'd you leave me? not comfortable sleeping with another man? BAAAHAHAHAHA!" 

@PawelS @Samurai Equine @Kujamih

Dr. Clue wasn't usually the kind of pony to sleep in. However, this morning, she had nothing to do. It turned out that she wasn't on duty that day, which she supposed made sense given the letter from Princess Celestia. She looked over at Mango Eve, who still appeared to be sleeping. Dr. Clue knew it was best not to bother her.

Instead, she prepared herself breakfast. When Samurai arrives, she offers him breakfast.

"Oh, hello. I assume you got an invitation from Princess Celestia too? Do you want breakfast? I got enough for two," Dr. Clue said, holding up two plates of pancakes. She tries to start a conversation with Samurai about the invitation they got.

When Kuya arrives, Dr. Clue gives him an irritated look. This pony seemed so different from the other invitees that she met; Loud, disorganized, rude, and so unprofessional. 

Why would Princess Celestia invite this pony? She wondered.

"Let me guess; you got an invitation from Princess Celestia too?" She grumbled, her irritation dripping into her voice. 

Edited by Ocean Wavedream
  • Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse @Ocean Wavedream @Samurai Equine @PawelS

" Oh! sorry for my rudeness melady! I did not expect this to be the mare's quarters! maybe I shouldn't be drinking early in the morning..." kuya tried to apologize with a smile with the mare.

" and may I add that you are truly fascinating and applaudable! for a mare who is able to join the ranks of Celestia's guards is quite rare! only few are able to join! melady please do tell of your adventures! surely you have done many to earn your title!" Kuya excitedly said.

• Brohoof 1

@PawelS

Samurai bows when he is informed. Still, he doesn't want to leave too suddenly. So before he goes to see Dr. Clue, he asks some questions. "Would it before okay if I stand guard outside of the throne room until then? I'd rather be working and stay sharp. If it's absolutely necessary to go see Dr. Clue, I will."

@Kujamih, @Ocean Wavedream, @abrony-mouse, (Did I miss anyone?)

(Sorry to hold up the RP, this part shouldn't be long. I know Dr. Clue just addressed Samurai, but I want to see where this part goes first.)

• Brohoof 1