Jump to content
Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Champions of Celestia


Recommended Posts

@PawelS, @Kujamih

Samurai finds it a little odd, but doesn't question it for now. "If he is adamant about it, then it should be fine. Kuya will present the prisoner personally to Princess Celestia. If the princess summoned him, then she must have a good reason, so I'll trust her judgement. I'll take responsibility by helping out if anything goes wrong. Even so..." Samurai turns to Kuya. "Are you okay with watching after the bandit until morning? We're not suppose to see Celestia until tomorrow."

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@PawelS Well, a little drier is better than nothing. Better to hold back too much rather than accidentally make things worse. About that time, Samurai notices the thankful civilian offering

might this be ditzy doo's/derpy's ancestor?

@Kujamih, @PawelS Samurai sees the odd sight along the Canterlot streets. Something like this is just too suspicious to casually ignore. He puts his shamisen away and collects his sword, and tele

 

@PawelS @Samurai Equine

"what!? we meet her tomorrow? I was sure I was late?" he double checks the letter and still could not read the date at which one would meet. "oh well... the princess needs her beauty sleep anyway. then I shall bring this bandit with me! she will be a lovely pillow then, hahahaha!"

then Samurai offered help towards guarding the bandit as well. 

" oh is that so? then we can share the room you are staying at and we can share stories and adventures, until the lone moon lulls us to sleep! PAAHAHAHA! come bandit! this might help you change your ways from bad to good! stories of adventures of heroes always inspire others!" kuya grabbed the bandit and made it ride at his back.

he looked at the guards and say.

" do not worry! this little devil won't get away that easily with those broken bones PAAHAHAHA!"

kuya double checks the bandit's body for anything that the bandit might use to escape.

" okay then noble samurai! lead the way!" 

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kujamih @Samurai Equine

"Suit yourself. Just don't let her escape, she's pretty sneaky." The guards leave you, and resume patrolling the streets of Canterlot.

The bandit slowly wakes up, not fully aware what happened. "You... didn't give me... to the guards? Why?" She asks with confusion in her voice.

Edited by PawelS
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

@PawelS @Samurai Equine"HAAAHAHAHA.... I don't know myself. who knows! you might be useful, or better yet, you might turn a new leaf... but one thing for sure! we will meet the princess tomorrow! ain't that exciting, right samurai... OH we haven't really introduced each other properly! that there is samurai equine, I'm Kuya the one that captured you! hahahaha, and you are young mare?"

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@PawelS @Samurai Equine

"Bahahahaha! your name is as Rogue as it sounds! are you sure you're a bandit and not a rogue  melady!" ( depending on the situation if Samurai accepts kuya to stay and have a share with his room they would be having a chat inside Samurai's room, if not then maybe in the lounging area of the Inn where Samurai resides,)

( all in all Kuya would still take a room where Samurai is near.)

 the inn keeper would doubt us for having a tied up mare, but would give proof and hope it would suffice. 

( kuya would give some bit to Samurai if they would end up sharing a room)

Kuya would then jokingly toss the bag of bits towards Samurai and give him a light jab at the stomach.

" oops your open! hahaha sorry force of habit!"

then he would ask questions about Shadow dagger. Kuya seems to be quite curious towards her and would like to know her better.

( dice role for charm if he could strengthen his bond towards Shadow Dagger and Samurai Equine)

 Kuya would then tell stories of his deeds and heroism and adventure towards Shadow Dagger and samurai Equine, in hopes they're bond grow stronger.

his stories were pretty basic but has quantity. from fighting thugs from the streets. griffins pillaging the farm, Waking dragons from their sleep. skirmishes in the bar.

if anyone asks a question towards kuya he would happily reply.

" enough about me!"  he looks both at samurai equine and Shadow dagger. 

tell me about yourself?

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kujamih, @PawelS

Samurai bows as the guards take their leave.

"You wish to stay with me in my room? Ah. But just so you know, I wake up at the crack of dawn, so I won't be doing much late-night partying. My work ethic is very strong, so if you're okay with waking up that early, you're free to stay with me." Samurai says.

He notices Kuya trying to mess with him. He catches the bag of bits and lets Kuya hit him. If he's expecting Samurai to flinch or get hurt, it won't work. Kuya will notices he has nothing but tight and trimmed muscles. No flab, no fat. Hopefully Kuya didn't hurt himself.

He notices the prisoner is waking up. "Konbanwa, Shadow Dagger. I am told you are a law breaker. I would love to hear your side of the story. I prefer to believe whatever Kuya said since Celestia summoned him, but I still like to hear both sides openly."

  • Brohoof 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

@PawelS @Samurai Equine 

"bahahaha I'd be happy to experiencing an early sunshine! that is if you could wake me up early hahahahaha!"

as kuya jab was just a tap for fun,  he did notice that Samurai's abs are all muscle.

" bahahaha! your body is sad my friend! it has no fat! you should liven yourself or else you won't last long, look at mine!"

as kuya tap his stomach, a small wave on it can be seen, meaning there is some fat in it.

" Fat is good my friend! not only does it store energy, it also acts as a wall from the elements and damage!and how will you grow big if there is no fat for your muscle to eat? BAAAHAHAHAHA!" 

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kujamih @Samurai Equine

The innkeeper saw your conversation with the guards, so he's not giving you any trouble. Shadow Dagger is not very friendly though. "Bandit, rogue... what's the difference anyway? And I won't tell you anything about myself, because I don't like you!"

Ku•ya uses Charm.

Charm (d6), result: 3. Success.

"Fine, I'll tell you. Not because I like you or anything, but because... I have nothing better to do. Yes... that's the reason. So what do you want to know?"

  • Laugh 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

@Kujamih, @PawelS

"Urusai yo." Samurai says to Kuya with a bit of a smile, rubbing one his ears. "You've got quite the sense of humor."

He looks back at Shadow. "Anything you are willing to share. But first, please hold on tight."

Samurai puts a hoof on both Kuya and Shadow, and teleports them to his room. It's the fanciest, most luxurious suite the inn has. ... He can also see his suit of armor got caught on some of the furniture when he tried to summon it earlier. He begins to redecorate, putting things away neatly. "Welcome to my room. There is plenty of room for all of us."

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

@PawelS @Samurai Equine

( depending if pawels whim)

kuya gets sick at the teleportation, and tries to gently put down Shadow dagger off his back... 

" ...where  might I use to excuse myself good sir...hrrrppp..." 

kuya would then relief himself from his sickness...

" sorry, I easily get teleportation sickness..."

he then looked at shadow with great curiosity.

" well then? tell us more about your adventures!"

(I suppose they would chat throughout the night until samurai deems it for bed time.) 

kuya then made a proposal to the bandit.

"what say bandit? turn a new leaf? join us in Celestia's quest and change your life for the good?"

kuya would then raise his hoof for a shake with the bandit's hoof.

he has a feeling that the bandit Has already untied the ropes.

(use pony sense ability. if the bandit would be friendly or whatever you deemed fit for the pony sense to sense.)

  • Brohoof 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kujamih @Samurai Equine

Ku•ya tries to resist the negative effects of teleportation.

Strength (d4), result: 1. Failure.

You feel sick. You lose 1 Stamina.

Shadow Dagger sees it and gives a little chuckle. Then she proceeds to answer your questions.

"My adventures? Well, when I was growing up, there was a group of boys I liked, they were often going out of the village to explore the wilderness, and sometimes they took me with them. As they got older, their adventures started to involve more dangerous and illegal things, until they became full fledged bandits. I admired their adventurous life and the ability to acquire large sums of money, so I joined them. I was pretty successful at my job. Until I met you, of course." She looks at Ku•ya with disgust.

You all share stories about your lives, until Ku•ya brings up the idea of Shadow Dagger joining them.

"You want me to join you? I don't know if I'd feel good with a group of goody-four-shoes like you. And I'm not sure how the princess would react to it..."

It's getting late, and you begin to feel sleepy. Shadow Dagger tries to use this opportunity to escape.

Pony Sense (d4), result: 4. Success!

Ku•ya notices that she untied the ropes and is getting ready to run away...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

@PawelS @Samurai Equine

kuya gave a nudge to samurai equine. and continued to speak with shadow.

" last chance shadow you can either reach my hoof for an agreement and gain a better life under Celestia's wings, or go back to being hunted down." he gave shadow a stern look  implying he knows what she's up to.

(I guess another charm check.)

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...