Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc OOC: Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns (1x1 with Dynamo Pad)

Skylight Scintillate

@Dynamo Pad

RP:

Here is the OOC for Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. I decided that an OOC is necessary because something has occurred to me in the RP. Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns is supposed to be an extremely prestigious school, so how does Dynamo Pad the character manage to enter? I'm sure that they probably didn't have all the students hatch an egg like Twilight, but I still think that the bar would be set pretty high. What do you think?

• Brohoof 1

@Ocean Wavedream

Now that you mention it, I'm not entirely sure how he got into the school. I can imagine he'd try to hatch the egg, but maybe instead of the spark, he used some sort of elemental magic like fire to heat up the dragon egg. Sort of like in season 9 where they tried to heat up the eggs to get them to hatch in the Dragonlands. Unless there'd be another way for an entrance exam.

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad

I don't think you get what I mean. I'm saying that I don't think that Dynamo Pad and Sunlight Gleam needed to hatch an egg as the entrance exam, but the way you are writing makes the School of Magic seem less prestigious than it really is by making it seem like Dynamo Pad isn't really that interested in attending this school and that he didn't really try on his entrance exam or something. Does that make any sense?

Edited by Ocean Wavedream

@Ocean Wavedream

Oh, no and I'm sorry if there was any confusion. Dynamo is nervous not because he's not interested in attending. It's because with how he has trouble using magic, he feels as if he doesn't belong at the school. That, and with him being bullied by others, he just worries that others will be like that. Considering he never really had anyone to call a friend.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

• 2 weeks later...