Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'll go first:

I hated my LG G3 and my Samsung Galaxy S3 (which is my first phone btw :twismile:) since they're pretty glitchy and laggy which is sorta understandable since they're like 5+ years old. But my G3 is way worse; it keeps disconnecting from WiFi by itself several times, sometimes it won't load apps, and the battery depletes pretty fast. My S3 isn't with me anymore since I broke it in rage but I still got my LG G3...(un)fortunately. 

And I got my Amazon Fire 7 Tablet which I mostly hate it since its Silk browser being really different than Chrome (which kinda causes complications), it sometimes went pretty slow and little laggy when my tablet is connected to the Wifi, and the lack of specific apps I wanna look for (unfortunately, they have a different appstore which pretty meant not all apps are available :/ )  ; the only pros my Amazon tablet have is they're pretty useful for games and drawing apps. So yeah, my Amazon Fire 7 isn't really the best tablet to use for web surfing imo but it's pretty useful for drawing apps and games.

Edited by raykv423
  • Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to What device/laptop/phone you ever hated to use? And why?

Well my last few Android phones have been infuriating, to the point where they've just killed it for me and I will be replacing them with an iPhone
My first up to date (at the time) android was a Samsung S5, which very laggy
then a blackberry priv, which would have been my best phone, if the phone wasnt really slow and the simcard slot didn't break
then a nokia android (idk how these are so popular here), probably the tied worst phone i was ever owned (camera was useless, it felt like a toy, and it was very buggy, with updates only making it worse)
then my Samsung S8+, which started off great, but then the software keyboard became very unresponsive, the software got more buggy over time, and just overall a clunky phone (making me throw my phone in frustration)

2 hours ago, raykv423 said:

And I got my Amazon Fire 7 Tablet which I mostly hate it since its Silk browser being really different than Chrome (which kinda causes complications), it sometimes went pretty slow and little laggy when my tablet is connected to the Wifi, and the lack of specific apps I wanna look for (unfortunately, they have a different appstore which pretty meant not all apps are available :/ )  ; the only pros my Amazon tablet have is they're pretty useful for games and drawing apps. So yeah, my Amazon Fire 7 isn't really the best tablet to use for web surfing imo but it's pretty useful for drawing apps and games.

You can use the Huawei app gallery which has a good selection of apps really easilly
or download from the APKPure website and just turn off the security setting that restricts you to Amazon Appstore apps ^^

• Brohoof 1

The Amazon Fire 7 tablet was not my bag either, really felt like, "You buy cheap, you get cheap." :maud: I have also never enjoyed using Apple products. Their obsession with getting rid of buttons to make things "simpler" is just...no to me. :yeahno:

• Brohoof 1

Probably my mum's old laptop. I don't remember the model, but I remember that the thing had Windows Vista, which wasn't one of the better versions of Windows to begin with. Anyways, it was very slow and just so frustrating to use. My parents also weren't that good with technology at the time, so I always had to step in and fix all the problems, which was a pain.

• Brohoof 1

I hated my school Chromebook so much. It constantly lagged and it was very restrictive as far as what you could do on it. I know school stuff is restrictive anyways but there were times where links from class would be blocked :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I hated my school Chromebook so much. It constantly lagged and it was very restrictive as far as what you could do on it. I know school stuff is restrictive anyways but there were times where links from class would be blocked :ooh:

oh my god I also hated Chromebooks . It really sucks because some of the controls (like to open a link in a new tab, you had to tap your two fingers on a mousepad to do that) are pretty crappy and it's pretty complicated to use.

And oh some of the Chromebooks are touchscreen (I used one of those touchscreen Chromebooks before the lockdowns started) which is a huge con because I would sometimes unintentionally  touch the screen and accidentally clicked on something. I wish my school would hand us Windows laptops. 

Yes, I'm more of a Windows guy heh :lie:

Edited by raykv423

Back in 2009, I ended up with a phone I believe was called LG Xenon. It was a hybrid between touch screen and a full physical keypad. I thought it would be great, but the storage on that phone was abysmal. I was constantly deleting text messages, and I hated it.